Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • tin foil hats at the ready…..
  • alpin
    Free Member

i still don’t buy it…..

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Three_Fish
    Free Member

Shhh, people are sleeping…

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I managed to get almost halfway before giving up thinking “I can’t listen to any more of this nonsense”. The internet is full of too much bollox to bother wading through it all.

The only suggestion which had some sort of credible ring to it was questioning Osama bin Laden’s involvement. I very much doubt that Osama bin Laden was “personally” involved in the operation. Al-Qaeda is invariably portrayed as a highly disciplined organisation with a strong centralised structure. It isn’t. It isn’t even really an organisation. It’s just a name which refers to like-minded people in various countries which share a simular goal. But an evil disciplined organisation with an evil hate-figure at its head suits the propaganda purposes admirably.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Drac

The only suggestion which had some sort of credible ring to it was questioning Osama bin Laden’s involvement.

I’m not sure they ever claimed that though rather that it as the leader of the Taliban he was number 1 target.

Christ can’t believe I’ve even posted in here.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘tin foil hats at the ready…..’ is closed to new replies.