Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Time for one last ride. Maybe…
  • bikeneil
    Free Member

If you are quick this weekend you might get time to sneak one last ride in before the world ends. 😀

http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/outreach/tracts/may21/

Can’t wait for all the back tracking on Sunday though.

Anyone believe this? I seem to remember the same kind of stuff at the end of 1999…

sweepy
    Free Member

Oh great, just before my birthday, there goes me pressie.

andrewh
    Free Member

If nutters keep saying the world will end tomorrow, one day one of them will be right…

Trampus
    Free Member

When will people learn the differences between the ‘Highway Code’ and the law.

Northwind

As someone pointed out on another forum, Isaac Newton calculated the world will end in or after 2060, so nothing to worry about yet.

Actually these modern day nutjobs could learn a thing from sir ike, he wrote
    “It may end later, but I see no reason for its ending sooner.”- now that’s how to do it.

racefaceec90

that’s just great.was going to see rush on sunday at n.e.c and then do the erlestoke 12 hour team event the following saturday.bloomin 4 horsemen of the apocolypse (i bet they really ride shetland ponies 😉 😀 oops now i’m for it (as a big finger from above shoots a lightning bolt and my eyeballs roll off the keyboard as i’m turned into embers DOH! 😉

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

If you are quick this weekend you might get time to sneak one last ride in before the world ends.

Did you actually bother reading your link ? …….Saturday is Judgement Day, the End Of The World isn’t for another 5 months.

Does anyone know what time on Saturday ?

……only I’ve got a few things on.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Time for one last ride. Maybe…’ is closed to new replies.