Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Those Lezyne packs going cheap on Wiggle
  • votchy
    Free Member

After everyone rushed out last week and ordered the 2 or 3l versions with the multitool, pump, bladder and puncture kits how is everyone finding them? Used mine for the first time last night, found the organisers very useful, all my bits and bobs I normally carry had somewhere to stash them, pack sat nicely on my back, didn't move around, I didn't get sweaty under it and the unpadded straps were more comfortable than the padded ones on both my mule and hawg. Only slight gremlin was the bladder, couldn't get the top to seal fully (2l of water in 3l bladder), only a problem when I inverted the bladder in the kitchen, didn't leak whilst riding and also found the bite valve a bit unusual, overall seems like money well spent 😀

steveh

Not used mine yet, all looks decent though. I think it'll be my summer pack when i carry less kit and my camelbak (mule I think) is much larger than I need.

gnasher
    Free Member

Haven't used mine yet but it seems pretty good value withall the bits and pieces

rob
    Free Member

very pleased with mine but like votchy found the bite valve a bit odd req's a lot more suckage than a camel back

Gilesey
    Free Member

I sent mine back – exactly the same problem with leaky bladder. Thought hard about it because the rest of the pack was ace, but a hydration pack that leaks is no use to me.

rhid

I'm awaiting mine!
    Do they have straps on the outside for attaching a helmet or some pads?

peachos
    Free Member

crap bag, but probably worth it for the stuff inside. fact.

DezB
    Free Member

I really really didn't need it. I thought I needed a multitool, but I can see the whole lot just sitting in the cupboard… anyone want to buy it off me?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

still waiting on mine, sat in a post office somwhere north of reading.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Those Lezyne packs going cheap on Wiggle’ is closed to new replies.