Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Those DX Jawbones
  • sambob
    Free Member

How long did it take for your order to go from “payment confirmed” to dispatched? Just wondering as I ordered mine a week ago but nothing’s changed.

winrya
    Free Member

Ordered a set myself last wednesday and still no dispatch. Ordered some lights last year some time and took a good while to arrive so imagine it’s normal for them

cp

Ages. And they’re shit.

Took about 6 weeks from order from supposedly UK stock, which were in stock when ordered. They finally arrived from China.

Frames not moulded square so they sit at a wonky angle, lots of distortion from the lenses, and the gold shiny lens is aweful to look through – rainbow flares all over the place!

Some people rate them though, maybe mine was a bad batch.. ?

sambob
    Free Member

I hope so CP, although maybe it’s your face that’s at a wonky angle? 😉 I’ll be putting proper Oakley lenses in them anyway, just didn’t fancy paying full whack. Not keen on getting my eyes ruined by non-UV lenses in sunny weather.

clubber
    Free Member

Mine took a while to change then went out of stock and were then dispatched the next day – I’m hoping to have them in the next week or two.

I hope they’re not like cp’s ones though 😯

Not keen on getting my eyes ruined by non-UV lenses in sunny weather.

I’ll point out again that this seems to be a myth.

tracknicko
    Free Member

i can confirm his wonky facedness 😉

cp

it’s true, it prob is!

welcome back Nick 🙂

sambob
    Free Member

I’d rather not chance it, and if the lenses do distort as CP says I’d want some new ones anyway.

tracknicko
    Free Member

thanks mate. phd write-up avoidance has drawn me back in.

clubber
    Free Member

Interested to see myself 🙂

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Not keen on getting my eyes ruined by non-UV lenses in sunny weather.

UV filtering isn’t anything special, polycarbonate does it pretty well, so that’s pretty much every pair of dunglasses covered except 3D glasses from a cereal packet.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Those DX Jawbones’ is closed to new replies.