Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • This Winter?
  • taka
    Free Member

Might have been discussed before … but is it going to be a bad un? ie lots of snow and ice etc.?

valleydaddy
    Free Member

not sure but going to buy all the tins in tesco’s in the morning just incase 😉

I hope there’s loads of snow that = snow days which are the best aren’t they??

taka
    Free Member

yeh snow rocks better than sweating yer balls off in summer 😉 even better when im the only one on the road 🙂

stuartm555
    Free Member

Bad winter = rain. Good winter = snow 🙂

amodicumofgnar

I think another proper winter is on the cards.

druidh
    Free Member

No one can possibly tell. despite all of the nonsense to the contrary, they can’t even get tomorrows weather right, let alone next months.

Filthy
    Free Member

I hope so, just bought a pugsley. Probably another slush fest though, the joys of living by the sea. I will have to move somewhere higher up.

amodicumofgnar

Winterhighland has a short, very short, thread on La Nina – one theory is 09/10 is just a warm up for 10/11 as the hard winter. There again also suggests 08/09 was the warm up and 09/10 was the hard one. Flip a coin – choose your snow fall. I’m going for this one being the hard winter because last winter was just above average in pennine old money winters.

nickjb
    Free Member

Hot and sunny hopefully (for those of us wintering in Oz 🙂 )

aracer
    Free Member

I’ll tell you in 6 or 7 months time.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘This Winter?’ is closed to new replies.