Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • This week's In-Betweeners.
  • BlobOnAStick

Just watched it.

I haven’t laughed like that in YEARS.

I’m going to have to watch the bit where the dopey one is describing to the teacher how he got the Asda girl pregnant again as I missed most of it – tears streaming down me and Mrs BOAS’ faces.

Absolute class.

Ben

ourkidsam
    Free Member

I’ve missed the last couple of weeks but I agree, the one on tonight was an absolute belter

BlobOnAStick

I’m feeling like i’ve done something to my lungs: Can you stretch them by laughing too much? 😆

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    _tom_
    Free Member

First series is the best imo. This one’s pretty good as well though.

Woody
    Free Member

Very funny but I thought that it was getting a bit too predictable at times, so probably the right time to end. The bedroom scene a couple of weeks ago was the funniest thing on tv for years and pure genius.

SSB_UK
    Free Member

Two words.

Chat.

Forum.

😉

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

To be honest, I thought it was crap. Found it very predictlable, a bit boring and irritating to watch.

carbon337
    Free Member

The best one this series was the first.

Its just how we were at school – obsessed by sex and getting drink.

I remember my mate telling me how you had to piss into a girl during sex in order to get the sperm in there.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

#
    TheFunkyMonkey – Member

To be honest, I thought it was crap. Found it very predictlable, a bit boring and irritating to watch.
    Posted 49 minutes ago # Report-Post

Can’t manage to string together a counter-argument, Ralph?

I enjoyed it, but thought that the characters were turning into parodies of themselves. The swapping phones thing was a bit of a heavy-handed plot device, as was the hint that the sex-obsessed kid was abused and subsequently a bit disturbed (seeing a psychiatrist).

It felt a bit like some of the later series of Peep Show….still had very funny moments, but overall felt like the writers were going through the motions and had run out of ideas.

elaineanne
    Free Member

funny wen the car sailed into the lake then dosey sod found keys in pocket ! lol they werent too happy bout going to the loo in the forest either ! hahahha

Pook

not as good as series one and two. Jay’s been overwritten. Still good though.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

eccolafilosofiadelpedale – Member

Can’t manage to string together a counter-argument, Ralph?

robidoo
    Free Member

King Kongs finger pmsl

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘This week's In-Betweeners.’ is closed to new replies.

New deal added to Members Discounts