Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • this site on Opera mobile
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

just me, or is it a bit crap?

j_me
    Free Member

Didn’t thonk it was that bad tbh. Annoyingly large amount of screen scrolling I recall.

j_me
    Free Member

Do you have “mobile view” checked in the settings?

DickBarton

Got Opera Mobile on my phoen and think it is great but I only browse on the phone – it loads the website reasonably quickly (but the app itself takes an age to start – but I’m running it on a LG KC910 Renoir so probably the phone rather than the app!).

Once loaded I hit the area where the first threads start and it zooms in and all threads show the width of my page…it’s good for what I use it for…

j_me
    Free Member

Used it on my nokia xpress music, does what DB says if mobile view is turned off. Otherwise looks a bit basic. Definitely better than the default browser on the phone.

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Been using opera mobile for a few years now. I think it’s brilliant for what it is. Currently using it on a W995, which is where I do most of my browsing and posting these days

cynic-al
    Free Member

sorry I should have been more specific – site keeps hanging.

Brings back memories I suppose.

sharkbait
    Free Member

Probably your phone. I use opera mobile as my main browser on a jesus phone mainly because I can switch images off so pages load very quickly.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

No problem on my Nokia x6.

-Liam-
    Free Member

I’ve used it on my phones for a couple of years now including browsing now on a 4 year old sony ericsson k880i and it is fine. Just check the settings and make sure it isn’t set to download large images. Small or medium is much better.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘this site on Opera mobile’ is closed to new replies.