Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Thieving git.
  • richpips
    Free Member

Crazy-legs has had his camera pinched from STW stand at the Cycle show.

🙁

steve_b77
    Free Member

Thieving scumbag indeed.

But did he leave it out in the open/with no-one watching it? If so, bit daft innit

Bunnyhop

Oh no that's terrible.

crispybacon
    Free Member

this thread is useless without pics 😐

tails
    Free Member

thats just not cool. if your reading this thief I hope you get run over.

steve_b77
    Free Member

'cos of course all opportunist camera tea-leafs browse bike forums 😆 🙄

richpips
    Free Member

'cos of course all opportunist camera tea-leafs browse bike forums

It's the trade day today, so presumably whoever halfed it has some link to the industry, and therefore, it's not impossible that they won't read this.

tails
    Free Member

Actually rich were there contractors around? I have worked in the exhibition design industry and I wouldn't lend someone a broom, could the person who built the stand have had it or the on site sparks. CCTV in the hall?

crazy-legs

I was downloading pics to the computer, unplugged the camera then we uploaded the pics to the site, a few people milling around, chatting, asking about subs etc, Mark, Tom DB and I were on the stand, people looking at computers, etc, you kind of don't really notice. 15 mins later I went to pick it up from the table in front of me and it had gone. 🙁

tails
    Free Member

you wanna speak to the show orgainisers as well as security, see if they have CCTV. I'm afraid it will come out of your pocket so I hope it wasn't to expensive. Hardly what the mag needs didn't you guys have a tent or gazebo stolen a few months back?

crazy-legs

Reported to show organisers straight away and to be fair they were very good, started doing bag searches etc. Reported to police. See what my home insurance says, I'm not sure it's covered out of the house…

It's nothing to do with the mag really, it was my personal camera not a Singletrack one.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Thieving git.’ is closed to new replies.