Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • They're talking about you
  • chrisg1664
    Free Member

Anyone else ever been reading a thread on here and realised its about them? I’ve just had this experience. It amuses me how the STW massive start jumping to conclusions and the tangents they go off at whilst suppositioning and havent really got a clue what actually happened. People get so full of hot air and bluster whilst sat behind the safety of their screens. There’s billions of creatures on this planet and there’s none weirder than folk

aphex_2k
    Free Member

People get so full of hot air and bluster whilst sat behind the safety of their screens.

Amen, brother.

nuke

Are you a bad parking Audi driver?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Anyone else ever been reading a thread on here and realised its about them?

Only when it’s about fat religious Tory Tesco shoppers.

nealglover
    Free Member

] .. People get so full of hot air and bluster whilst sat behind the safety of their screens.

[devils advocate] so you’re criticising other people from behind the safety shield of the Internet ? [/devils advocate]

Ironing ?

chewkw
    Free Member

chrisg1664 – Member

People get so full of hot air and bluster whilst sat behind the safety of their screens.

What are they supposed to do? I mean this is the only place they can vent their anger or get some sort of help or become computer warriors etc …

I mean 3 chavs were trying to assault me yesterday out of the blue for no reason (yes, no reason whatsoever) and if this is in Papua what do you think would happen to them? I would be hunting long pig or introduce them to Mr Glock and Mr Benelli …

So wouldn’t you prefer computer warrior over Papua style?

tacopowell
    Free Member

OP has it spot on, it’s like people get whipped up into a false hype without reading the actual the words!

chewkw
    Free Member

tacopowell – Member

OP has it spot on, it’s like people get whipped up into a false hype without reading the actual the words!

… and that one … :mrgreen:

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Was that your wire on The Beast? 😮

footflaps

You are Margaret Thatcher and I claim my £5!

Junkyard
    Free Member

Have you not jumped to a conclusion that it is you from the safety of your computer nand more importantly LINK.
    Granted there is not much bluster in your OP
    As for notice it is about me there are only two types of stw answer for that
    1. Its always about me
    2. I am so unaware it is never about me.

scaredypants

so you’re skiddyman or maybe shaun keaveney ?

wrecker
    Free Member

Maybe he’s the bike shop nobber who refused to lend a poor chap a BB tool so he could get home?

nealglover
    Free Member

He might be one of the people that starts threads by adding “track world” to the end of whatever they are asking about ?
    Seen a few people mention that before.

Coffeebeantrackworld
    Poshbroguestrackworld

Etc etc.

MrSmith
    Free Member

there’s a fair few forum members who crave the attention, and a thread all about themselves even if it’s mocking them makes them feel better about themselves.

tacopowell
    Free Member

He might be one of the people that starts threads by adding “track world” to the end of whatever they are asking about ?
    Seen a few people mention that before.
    Coffeebeantrackworld
    Poshbroguestrackworld
    Etc etc.

Sorry I’ve just done this myself, I wasn’t sure if I should, I tried it, the threads already been lost, I hang my head.

Junkyard
    Free Member

well we cannot all be a shrinking violet like you who sticks to saying only bland non provocative things in an attempt to merge into the background 😉

MrSmith
    Free Member

i’ll stick to tossing the odd banana into the monkey cage. 😕

nealglover
    Free Member

Sorry I’ve just done this myself, I wasn’t sure if I should, I tried it, the threads already been lost, I hang my head.

Hadn’t seen that one, but I have now and it’s a cool thread, so I will let you off 🙂

tacopowell
    Free Member

Hadn’t seen that one, but I have now and it’s a cool thread, so I will let you off

Thanks but the damage has been done.

wwaswas

You think this place is bad try Twitter.

The mob mentality there is unbelievable.

shermer75
    Free Member

Hmmm, so lets works this out: Judging by your name (chrisg1664) you were born two years before the Great Fire of London and thirteen years after the end of the English Civil War, so…. are you the guy asking about watches??

BobaFatt
    Free Member

If they’re talking about me then they’re leaving someone else alone and I’ve done my job of winding them up to the point that they’re wasting time on me while I go and do something useful

CountZero

I don’t know if anyone’s ever talked about me in another thread or whatever, I don’t care enough to find out.
    I actually get notifications to say people are following me on Twitter! Christ knows why, I think I’ve only re-tweeted three things in the last year…

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I’m not neither a narcissist nor paranoid enough to imagine anyone is talking about me. I’m just not that interesting!

argoose
    Free Member

Lost an ipod touch by chance?

themoodster
    Free Member

argoose – Member
    Lost an ipod touch by chance?

Dammit beaten to the punch!

Kryton57

I might create an “about me” thread to see how accurate people’s judgements are…..

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘They're talking about you’ is closed to new replies.