Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The new Orange Miii
  • enfht
    Free Member

Anyone tempted?

GaryLake
    Free Member

Yes!

woody2000

No!

eistrar
    Free Member

Maybe!

glenh
    Free Member

Nope. Looks like a kids bike from halfords.

sootyandjim
    Free Member

No, not even if I was given one.

For a penny under £1800, even more no.

ddmonkey

Its got back, ankle and knee pain written all over those chainstays.

MrAgreeable

Gary, has Michael Bonney got your family hostage or something? 😉

FWIW, I always thought the original MsIsle looked pretty capable under Steve Peat, but there are plenty of other bikes out there that can do the same job with a bit more finesse.

Rockplough
    Free Member

Is it an M3 or a Meee?

GaryLake
    Free Member

I'm just a sucker for anything made from folded sheets in Halifax (it's an illness, I know) and I am looking to swap my Genesis iO for something a little more… 'gnar'

GaryLake
    Free Member

I mean, I'm sure a DMR or somethign would be more than fine, but look how blue it is!!!

psychle
    Free Member

I suspect I may have a prototype of this (bought it off the Bay a while back, 'twas advertised as a prototype Sub Zero though)

building it up with a Hammerschmidt front and Alfine rear… should be all together by the end of this month (fingers crossed 8) )

MtbCol
    Free Member

I'll stick with my MsIsle frame thanks. It's a asteful goldy/silver colour with Union Jack style graphics 😀
    Not a fan of garish and mega bright/bold colours to be honest.

sootyandjim
    Free Member

ddmonkey – I know what you mean. I know its difficult to accurately judge how a bike will ride from a photo but they are pretty sturdy.

Aren't 4X/jumpy bikes generally steel rather than aluminum because of the little bit of give they have but more specifically because they are easier to repair?

DrDolittle
    Free Member

The new Orange "Miii-nging".

mamadirt
    Free Member

Ooooh you could lose yourself in that blue 😛 . Reminds me of my old SubZero – absolutely cracking little bike but shook me to pieces . . . time for another go maybe?

ro222
    Free Member

It looks like the old ms isle. I think the top tube looks a bit low. The proto one above looks sweet.

BeveledEdge
    Free Member

Ugly

darrell
    Free Member

in fact Fugly

ahwiles
    Free Member

not.
    even.
    a.
    little.
    bit.

it's too big to be any good at the bmx track, it's too small to be any good anywhere else i might go.

i bet they sell hundreds of them.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘The new Orange Miii’ is closed to new replies.