Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The Mets Finest?
  • rootes1

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=m3wqkNbq7B8[/video]

Funny.. 😆

lazybike
    Free Member

Knob meets cock…..

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Yes it is, the cyclist is a Massive C*ck been here before, wait till the b*ll end gets hit by a bus and is waiting for someone to help him

rootes1

yer the cyclist (“a student of the law”) is being a bit of prick, but really the Officer should have a basic grasp of his onions.. I did PACE training to hold a warrant at the Environment Agency – you really do need to know the basics otherwise it gets you into trouble.

Still the Officer mumbling along makes me laff.

shooterman

So, police officer stops an individual he suspects has committed a crime. The individual refuses to identify himself or otherwise co-operate with the police officer and then this chap complains when the police officer feels he has to arrest him?

rootes1

Think it is more that the copper does not seem to know the process to correctly get his man… which you would have thought was a key basic skill for a policeman.

bigyinn
    Free Member

If the copper had remembered his law a little better then smug arrogant “student of the law” would have been rather humbled.

Lifer
    Free Member

That’s quality Polis!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goTk960CKYk&feature=related[/video]

pottsathome
    Free Member

i wonder how many police officers could have answered the questions. But at the end of the day he was still a grade 1 nipple to go on like that.

jonahtonto
    Free Member

that copper really didnt have a clue, shame he wasnt trying to turn a peaceful protest into a riot or kill an unarmed man, i know he did try to smack the guy in head towards the end but its too little too late, im sure his superiors would be very disappointed he didnt just shoot him dead in the street and then investigate himself to see if that was acceptable

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Cyclist is a tool obviously looking for confrontation but the copper needs some basic refresher training on law, communication skills and decision making.

konabunny
    Free Member

Cyclist is a tool obviously looking for confrontation

And, also, wrong about Teh Law.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘The Mets Finest?’ is closed to new replies.