Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The mag. Hate it.
  • Pook

Just been to the loo and while there I read the One! Two! Go! Three! article. All it’s made me want to do is the bombhole from Hit the North last year which i was too chicken to do last year after seeing the bloke with the broken ankle on my very first lap. I know I can do it.

Buggers.

clareymorris

Me too 🙁

IanMunro
    Free Member

Haven’t been to the loo yet, but it’s on my todo list.

Harry_the_Spider

His ankle wasn’t broken. He had tweaked some of the stringy bits up was up on his feet (and on a beach in Spain) a few days later.

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

Okay….let’s see this bombhole then.

Harry_the_Spider

The Bomb Hole

MrNutt
    Free Member

looks more like a gentle slope to me! 😉

and if you were wondering, I’m out of toilet paper 🙁

hora
    Free Member

I stood and looked down in at the frst HTN. Its not the steepness its the awful claggy slippy mud and the tired riders.

ton

i body surfed down it 3 times.. 😀

s8tannorm
    Free Member

I assume you had to be there then 😉

Some years the entire Dyfi enduro course looks like that … only with added rocks, oh and a little bit steeper.

Harry_the_Spider

There is a One, Two, GO, Three near me. A flight of steps with a narrow ste of gate posts at the bottom. If you are more than a couple of inches of line it will end in a knuckle breaking cartwheel.

If I stop at the top I chicken out, if I roll into it without looking at the gate until I’m on the steps then it’s OK.

What a big Jessie…

terrahawk
    Free Member

Bunnyhop

I rode it twice in the pre-race rides. The course was bone dry then. But the bombhole (to me anyway) was scary and I only ever made it halfway up the otherside.

SenorDrew
    Free Member

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘The mag. Hate it.’ is closed to new replies.