Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The Love/Heartbreak/Love Again Thread.
  • bravohotel9er
    Free Member

Lets have some tales of love gone wrong, heartbreak and phoenix-like return to relationship glory from the denizens of STW.

Examples of certifiable behaviour, irrational acts and downright mentalism particularly welcome!

iDave
    Free Member

you first…

devon_roadie
    Free Member

Kind of split today with a girl I’ve been seeing who is going through a tough divorce, and has a kid. Every night this week she’s cancelled on me for one reason or another (child, emotions etc).

Dilemma is I’ve been asked on a date tonight by a girl whose life looks a lot more straight-forward and is into cycling which would be a first for me!

I feel like an utter basta*d if I go on the date, but will always wonder if I don’t. My head is mush

steve_b77
    Free Member

Met girl, started seeing girl, bought house with girl, proposed to girl, mother-in-law to be & family take over everything, suddenly find we’re in the midst of a wedding plan we’re not ready for, split up with girl, move out & back in with parents.

Couple of months later reconcile with girl, move back in, plan own wedding, move to new house, get married, honeymoon in New York (all within 4 weeks for the last three items), better than ever 4 years on and planning a family 😀

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

devon – go – better to regret what you have done rather than what yo have not

rOcKeTdOg

devon roadie, one life-live it, snuff it with no regrets!

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

As before devon roadie, go for it.

Besides, the other lady was cancelling on you, not vice versa!

grievoustim
    Free Member

you are the rebound person for divorce lady devon roadie

go for the baggage free one

bullheart
    Free Member

Okay…

Man with dark, angry hate-filled heart meets woman who makes him realise he doesn’t feel angry when he’s with her.

Dark and anger manifest into rare incurable tumour.

Tumour removed and replaced with an all-encompassing love that man doesn’t understand and can’t comprehend, but is very grateful for.

Man seems to be staying alive, even though odds are against him. Woman still beautiful, funny, loving and constant. All the darkness replaced with light.

True story.

noteeth
    Free Member

Petesgaff = Thread Closed. 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘The Love/Heartbreak/Love Again Thread.’ is closed to new replies.