Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • The General public = F****** Idiots
  • stevepitch
    Free Member

EDIT – Just made a cuppa calmed down and realised I probably shouldnt put this up 😐 I do like my job

LHS
    Free Member

3/10

iDave
    Free Member

5/10

jackthedog
    Free Member

Only 3? I think this one is great. Not too sure of the exact scoring method, but it’s a high one, surely?

captaincarbon
    Free Member

+1 for a good 6/10

radtothepowerofsik
    Free Member

I’m giving it an 8, for the use of “like Ive personally rocked up and shat on their xmas presents”

allthepies
    Free Member

I’m giving that 7.5/10

sofatester
    Free Member

3/10

Nice use of text speak and swear filter avoidance though 😉

flyingmonkeycorps

Needs more swearing, and it’s a bit too close to being intelligible. Good use of mispunctuation though. Try to mash the keyboard a bit more next time maybe too. Perhaps wear garden gloves.

5/10

chakaping
    Free Member

good rant – 7/10

would have been higher but it all made sense

NewRetroTom

flip
    Free Member

fudge packing sign

9/10 cus i love the phrase fudge packer 😐

euain

Surely he deserves some credit for using “your” instead of “you’re”..? And phrases like “fudge packing sign” cheered me up.

Loses some marks for actually sounding like a genuine / reasonable thing to moan about though!

vinnyeh

5/10- good use of language, but a bit contrived and lacking in passion, sincerity and spittle on the monitor screen.

tthew

No, that’s the wrong way round sofatester. Lack of a coherent argument scores high points.

8/10. Poor puntuation, CAPS LOCK ON, poor spelling but actually a resonable point looses the marks. Good effort.

(Quick edit there by sofatester makes my point redundant, score still stands)

Duggan

*fly-tips in your thread*

IanMunro
    Free Member

Yup definitely a 8. Came straight from the heart.

binners

8.5 – 9 for me. Good Effort! I think it has potential to degenerate further. Maybe, just maybe……

stevepitch
    Free Member

Sorry shouldnt have ranted glad I provided some amusement but some people are just idiots

cannondaleking
    Free Member

Gonna call it at 9.9/10 and i fully understand where your coming from some small minded idiots out there that want it there way.

On another note im glad people like you do that job as just outside of Lowestoft in Suffolk where i live the bridal ways and trails do often come under attack from tyres and fridges being dumped and if it wasn’t for good people like you it would be a nightmare trying to ride so im gonna go and say it THANK YOU FOR SORTING THE MESS OUT that dirty bar stewards dump group hug time.

camo16
    Free Member

Difficult one for me, this:

I’m tempted to score low, because the OP’s on a justifiable rant. So that would be 3.5 or maybe a 4.

Then, there’s the Tuesday factor. Everyone’s angry on Tuesdays, aren’t they? So the score goes down to a 3.

On the other hand, this:

I mean seriously for chuff sake think about it.

Possibly the best concluding line in a rant EVER.

Seriously redeeming, IMO.

Therefore, 9.8/10

* Applauds *

😀

TheFlyingOx

It’s a solid 7.5/10, with a bonus 0.5 for having made up the word d***jock.

8/10

Extra points could have been had for a) a hastily scrawled MS paint diagram of the signs proximity to d***jock’s property, and b) crazed “punch typing” a la ldfopaxc
    -ef nkqb #tbe9-uj53tg]-u9gf3rnjk’vgl’v/

flip
    Free Member

Sorry shouldnt have ranted glad I provided some amusement but some people are just idiots

-9/10 for apologising ❗

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I feel like I missed out on something really special 🙁

Anyone got it in their cache?

cannondaleking
    Free Member

thisisnotaspoon you really did was the best rant iv’e ever seen on here was EPIC but had a valid point was the coming together of everything in a tasty stew of rant

bigyinn
    Free Member

0/10 for not having the balls to stick with it.

highclimber
    Free Member

0/10 for not having the balls to stick with it.

I came here to late and I am now left wondering what your rant was about?

ds3000
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlmdQ55zqf4[/video]

molgrips
    Free Member

Aw come on.. someone give a summary please?

stevepitch
    Free Member

A member of the public who is a complete muppet decided to wind me up by complaining about nothing any sane ordinary person would complain about resulting in a “bit of a rant”

I usually try to avoid ranting on public forums but I let the **** get the better of me. Unfortunately the way my jobs going you may see more ranting in the near future!

To those that got to witness the spectacle I’m glad I provided some amusement this morning, notes have been taken and I’ll endeavour to come across more incoherent with less structure.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘The General public = F****** Idiots’ is closed to new replies.