Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • The dog$hit bag tree!
  • eat_more_cheese
    Free Member

Why the **** do people think it's a good idea to pick up their dogs turd, bag it and then hang it from the nearest tree for all and sundry to see in all its splendour? Up at Kirroughtree yesterday, top of heartbreak hill, miles from anywhere and sure enough the sight of a bagged toley as I come up to the summit was not a pretty one.
    Is there a valid reason for this behaviour? Or are these the same people who let there dogs roam free on the trails for the owners to have a go at us for riding into them?

Smee
    Free Member

Some people are just hard of thinking.

BlingBling
    Free Member

Dog owners are retarded. FACT.

DaveJones2478
    Free Member

Worst thing is, encased in it's plastic tomb it will be there for years to come, if they'd just done the usual and left it, it would have been trodden in, ridden through or decomposed in a week or so…

Dog crap is foul, owners that behave in this manner don't deserve to keep an animal.

deluded
    Free Member

Are they at head height? Imagine caning it down some track and one of those delightful parcels getting entangled in your helmet mounted light. I would be incandescent with rage.

LOL at toley. Is that Scottish?

mdb
    Free Member

We have one of those in our local park. Right near the kids play area!

At the back of our house we also have something similar. Its a footpath named locally as "Dog Sh*T Alley" cos the fazy luckers don't bother to clear up after their mutts.

DezB
    Free Member

Dog owners are retarded. FACT

Come here and say that

Ambrose

If I can I put Willow's dog eggs under a bush or similar- to fertilise the ground. If in the park or other public place, Bag it up, and into the dog turd bin it goes. Not all owners are idiots.

Jamie
    Free Member

DezB – Member

Come here and say that

You do realise you just posted that on an internet forum?

…blingbling is a nob for posting that tho, but i assume he is fishing.

ski
    Free Member

Is there a valid reason for this behaviour?

Well a dog owner I spoke to about it, said it could be because "some" dog owners don't want to carry the stuff while walking their dogs and plan to dispose of it when the return back the same way & for whatever reason they don't.

The other one I have seen is the fake pickup, when a dog owner thinks they are being watched, pretend to pick up the dog mess in a bag, but don't?

Bunnyhop

A dog did it's business at the bottom of a local trail I'd just descended yesterday.
    There were 3 of us standing there while I put my saddle back up. I feel sorry for the next biker down.

Because nobody else said anything to the owner I felt I couldn't either, sort of regret that now. Hopefully the rain will wash it away.

zokes
    Free Member

Why not just shoot dog owners who do it. That would solve the problem quite easily. Alternatively, I'll come and crap on their front doorstep every day until they get bored of it…

anagallis_arvensis

it is the most bizare behaviour i've come across.

djglover
    Free Member

Dog owners are puzzle me in general, I think people see them as surrogate babies, I mean at least a baby can be potty trained, you have top pick up **** after fido, get up in the stupid hours of the morning to take it outside for the rest of its life.

fotheringtonthomas
    Free Member

The dog owners in question are leaving voitive offerings for the dog shxt fairys.
    These creatures come at night in a mythical land cos they are clearly dont live round here

luked2
    Free Member

It's littering. Littering is still illegal isn't it? Can't people complain to the local constabulary?

Cambridgeshire police have meetings every so often (monthly?) where they ask what their priorities should be. Go along. Tell them to arrest people who do this.

If you can't be bothered to do that, then it perhaps doesn't bother you much!

BlingBling
    Free Member

DezB just confirmed what we all knew lol

MrNutt
    Free Member

I think it looks beautiful.

zaskar
    Free Member

😆

Just a few owners giving other owners a bad name.

stuartlangwilson
    Free Member

Toley muncher is a fine insult.

skiboy
    Free Member

i have a part of my daily ride thats dog sh1t alley too, they always have those massive leads and the path here is wide enought for the council lorry!!!

so its like some **** with a giant garot across the redway, i've had so many arguments with them over the last 8yrs that they generally sh1t themselves when they see me coming. 😈

BUT my favorite bit is when they let there dogs sniff each others arses, its the stupid look on the owners faces, ah look there friends,,er no they are sniffing each others rings, they ain't shaking hands or having a chat and a laugh..just rimming…and the owners go all goey..lovely, 'DARWIN'

DezB
    Free Member

Jamie – Member

DezB – Member

Come here and say that

You do realise you just posted that on an internet forum?

…blingbling is a nob for posting that tho, but i assume he is fishing.

Yes, it was humour, aimed at his (presumed) humour.
    You do realise you get that on an internet forum.

For the record, I'm as disgusted by the number of sh1tbags around my local patch as I am by the number of TEDIOUS threads mentioning it on this'ere forum. If pressed I would say I'm slightly in favour of the disgarded bag approach over the approach by the lazy scum who just leave their dog's crap in the middle of the track/trail/path.

CountZero

The Sustrans route through where I live is generally speaking used as a dog toilet and exercise area, the Kennet and Avon Canal seems also to be an 82 mile linear dog toilet. Sadly, I've yet to catch anyone in the act of letting their miserable pet crap on the path and either fail to pick it up, or bag it and leave for the dog turd fairy. When I do, I'll point out that I have the time and inclination to follow them home, then leave bagged up dog turds on their doorstep. Having had a particularly wet example splash up over my bike frame into my face by my mouth leaves me taking a pretty militant view of such antisocial behaviour.

Nico
    Free Member

Dogs are apparently permanently locked in childhood. That's why they bark. Wild canines bark until they grow up then they howl etc. As for dog owners, they are, as has been said, retarded emotionally. That's why they call themselves Daddy and Mummy while talking to their charges. You may think otherwise, of course.

project
    Free Member

Local Sustrans route near me,woman walking dog,dog craps on path,so she very decently scoops it up in a little bag, as i ride past,when ive got past her,she drops it on the floor,so i cycle back and throw it over the nearest fence into somebodies back garden,within seconds theres an anguished shout,and some bloke screaming over the fence, at this woman,as shes the only one with a dog.

She starts to deny enphatically shes thrown it, but as she is a dog owner,and the dogs at her side, and im on a bike with no dog,she gets the blame,he shouts he is going to follow her home and post the crap through her letter box, and smear it on her car,i then ride up to her and say in a very loud voice thats not very clever was it.
    He responce was not printable.

Also why doesnt someone make little saddle bags for dogs so that when they crap, you jusy pick it up,popo it into the saddle bag and the dog carries it home.

Dragons Den here i come.

skiboy
    Free Member

project, mate i just weed myself laughing, im gunna try that

zokes
    Free Member

Project – you should have just thrown it at HER! (although your outcome is highly amusing)

project
    Free Member

Always make sure theirs a dog walker nearby,for it to work.

Just think of as recycling as the neighbour will have a bin to put the dog crap into,and it stops the poor dog walker haveing to walk the walk of shame to the dog crap bin.

Dont get into a confrontational senario with a dog walker,just give them a dose of their own medicine.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘The dog$hit bag tree!’ is closed to new replies.