Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The Daily Mash – It's a bit rubbish.
  • SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

I often click through the many links on here that lead to Daily Mash articles. Originially I found them to contain a tiny wee bit of humour, but that soon changed to finding them completely humour free and more than a bit rubbish.

roper
    Free Member

Thanks for that.

trailmonkey

Do not feed

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    phil.w
    Free Member

I often click through the many links on here that lead to Daily Mash articles SBZ trolls. Originially I found them to contain a tiny wee bit of humour, but that soon changed to finding them completely humour free and more than a bit rubbish.

finbar
    Free Member

Is it still a troll if it’s true? Don’t think so.

scaredypants

I don’t like prawns much

highclimber
    Free Member

some are, some aren’t.

bol

Oh the irony

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I tend to agree with SbZ. It used to be very good (see this for a perfect example) but more often than not it is a bit average now. Sometimes the creativity in character-forming is second to none (such as Tom Logan, Grand Cantilever of the Guardians of Shimano) but overall I think it has gone downhill.

GrahamS

Mleh I still enjoy it – though I do only read maybe one story out of five on the RSS feed.
    Best consumed after a browse through the BBC News headlines I find.

molgrips
    Free Member

Problem is it’s a bit of a one-joke. I used to find it and its ilk hilarious, then it didn’t take long before it was all basically the same and hence old.

I read the odd article here and there, which contain the odd funny line 🙂

joao3v16
    Free Member

As with any ‘humour’, can be very hit and miss…

crankboy
    Free Member

Viz is not as funny as it used to be either..

trailmonkey

Viz is not as funny as it used to be either..

Well, seeing as they’re using the same material that they were 20 years ago, then I’d say that its exactly as funny as it used to be.

You may have got bored of it though.

greyman
    Free Member

Yes, all a bit samey after a while – but on form today though, check it out.

ooOOoo
    Free Member

Psychic Bob
    Gemini

You’re right, The Simpsons has gone completely downhill and subsequently the latest series is only four billion times funnier than anything you’ve ever thought of.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I’m with the OP, only more so. I’ve never seen any amusement in it at all. Biggest pile of garbage around IMO.

Drac

Jaws was never my scene
    And I don’t like Star Wars

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Ah, I feel better now. Other people think it’s rubbish too. I was always afraid to say this. My name is deadlydarcy and I think The Daily Mash is a bit rubbish.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘The Daily Mash – It's a bit rubbish.’ is closed to new replies.