Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • The company on my street, bastids!!!
  • flippinheckler
    Free Member

Buy some clamps and clamp the feckers, cause them some inconvience!

genesis
    Free Member

Take one plant spray filled with water and squirt into keyholes and on door seals. They wil freeze solid in no time, also put kitchen salt around their tyres it will melt a little then re-freeze like glass.

TooTall
    Free Member

If you keep working hard, you could afford to move to a nice place where you don't get this sort of problem.

*runs*

CHB

TooTall, you mean one with a driveway? It's no good, he'd complain that they overhung his driveway by 3mm.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I would tell the company this is unacceptable – and I don't mean in a polite British way – I mean a shouting match outside the office in the morning.

Blocking a disabled drivers place is just beyond low – I would be rounding up the neighbours to remove that car if not the rest of them

I would also take pictures of all the cars and tell the council you want a prosecution – your photo plus you as a witness is enough evidence

Don't stand for it – go get 'em

Your disabled neighbour might even be able to prosecute uder protection of vulnerable adults

Gary_C

WHAT ELSE CAN THEY DO?….They could clear the frickin car park CHB! It wouldnt take them long between them.

It would.We're talking marketing types here,they wouldn't know which end of the shovel to use.
    Even if they did,first they would have to hold a 'blue sky thinking brainstorming consultation interface' to decide how to 'relocate' said 'ice crystal precipitation'.4 hours later,they would then venture outside to use their 'manually operated excavation implements'.

😉

ex-pat
    Free Member

Get some chains and padlocks or similar and then chain the back of one to the front of the next and so on.
    The ensuing chaos as one idiot tries to move a car and moves the one next to them will last for hours.
    Better still, combination locks and then go out for a beer (leaving a camera on).
    There's no damage, other than what they cause themselves and the only issue is their time wasted, which is what they were trying to save by not bothering to clear the car park or spread the parking further afield…
    Sorted.

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)

The topic ‘The company on my street, bastids!!!’ is closed to new replies.