Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 88 total)
  • The company on my street, bastids!!!
  • falkirk-mark

post their phone number on here and we can all call them

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Big black permanant marker pen – change the numbers / letters on their number plates and then anonymous call to plod about suspect stolen cars in your street. Suggest you do one or two a day

2hottie
    Free Member

It appears that some of them may visit this site as the cars at fault are starting to thin out… mmmmm I wonder, anyway seems they have found the big lad who works there to grit the path and shovel away the ice! bought bloody time. As for the ideas above they have a least made me laugh about the issue and our car is back out the front of our house again, ace.

Cheers 2hottie..

Lucas
    Free Member

Use a bucket as a toilet, chuck it out of the window, make sure your around to watch them 'de-ice' their car windows.

Too late, don't do as I suggest if it's your own car!

stompy

Don't let them get away with it!!!! chase them down,screaming, preferably naked…. maybe wearing make up….. 😕

mudshark
    Free Member

A load of road maintenance types rented a house on my small road in London parking all their vans there taking up all the spaces – must have been 8 in one house sometimes. So we formed a committee…and got them to car share when coming to the road.

trail_rat
    Free Member

boiling water over the frozen windscreen ?

GrahamS

true, but if they won't respond to being asked to move then revenge is the only option!

I'm not saying any revenge is out. But actions based around making the vehicles undrivable seem a little self-defeating.

AdeC
    Free Member

i used to work in an office in Didsbury where the surrounding residents were constantly inconvienenced by morons from our place parking accross driveways and generally being lazy tw*ts.

Some cars got keyed, tyres let down etc.

But the most affective response was when the residents organised a wheelie bin blockage of the whole road one morning. No one could get in to either the road or the office car park. It was very amusing and the morons actually gave them a break for a bit. But they were back to their inconsiderate ways a few weeks later though.

oldgit
    Free Member

Look these will even match the Wardens uniforms.

My chest is hurting just reading this, I'd be going mental anf end up in trouble again.

grantway
    Free Member

Keep Spraying brake fluid over them they will
    not be coming back after that.

iDave
    Free Member

surely you can park in the one hour only space as the traffic wardens aren't allowed out? or was that a fib?

2hottie
    Free Member

Saga update, just had a knock at the door from one of the high up marketing types lol, she was keen to say sorry and explained that one of their staff wrote off three BMW's when crashing down the hill into their carpark yesterday therefore they closed it on H+S grounds, fair point however explained that it happens all the time and the fact they shouldn't take the piss! and yes no traffic wardens for the next few days as they can't get about!!??! I would have parked in the one hour bay but it's full of their cars!

CaptJon
    Free Member

Name and shame the company at the very least.

JEngledow
    Free Member

Go and park your car right in front of their main doors (in the empty car park), find a nice spot where you'll get in their way.

2hottie
    Free Member

Capt, love to however I reckon the mods wouldn't like that so all I can say is it's a marketing/advertising company based in Preston Lancs and the company name starts with an H.

oldgit
    Free Member

Invite millions round for a summer BBQ and use their car park fairs fair.

Helios
    Free Member

On a street which might be named after a famous British Lord and the defeater of lots of naughty frenchmen by any chance?

Edukator
    Free Member

First time find the owner and politely ask them to remove the vehicle and not come back (you've done that). Second time write a message in lipstick across the windscreen "in future this illegally parked vehicle will be removed", take photos for the owner. Third time get a trolley jack and a few neighbours to push – do use the jacking points as conrods hitting the sump are noisy and might wake babies. Leave the offending vehicles blocking the road and take photos of the operation as proof you did no damage. Forth time… .

takisawa2

I'd not give any more away on your location mate, thieving scum can use Google Earth also. 😕

Adders69
    Free Member

Edukator – Member
    Third time get a trolley jack and a few neighbours to push

If the road is as icy as they are here, why do you need a trolley jack? If the road isn't icy a bit of water should take care of it 🙂

cynic-al
    Free Member

tommo999 – Member
    Double park so they can't get out and refuse to move it. When I tell people I don't need my car for a week they manage to remember not to park there next time.

Would that not be the traffic offence of obstruction?

unovolo
    Free Member

Could it be THIS one?

If not then do ignore me.

Edukator
    Free Member

Edit: so why won't Google Earth link my page? 🙁

PJ266
    Free Member

I do hope this pic works…

PJ266
    Free Member

Excellent 😀 A friend of a friends car.

jonb
    Free Member

Local paper.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

LOL @ the blocked by snow door way…

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Excellent! go out and cover one of the cars in snow making sure you pack it down hard. Remember to pour cold water around the tyres first.

MtbCol
    Free Member

DO what we do at work when our vans can't get in our yard by tools parking across the yard entrance.

Big Knob* the feckers!

Cut a numberplate size piece out of a cardboard box.
    With a big black marker pen, draw a huge penis on said piece of card.
    Use Gaffer or parcel tape to attach said card to number plate.
    Sit back and smirk when they can't understand why people are looking at them strange/flashing lights/ tooting horns at them…

bigsi
    Free Member

Do they have a security camera covering the outside of the front door to their office, if not then superglue the lock so the feckers cant get in to the office when they turn up for work in the morning 👿

waynekerr
    Free Member

Little blocks of wood about 50mmx20mm, 12mm thick with a lathe nail sticking through placed under their tyres, so when they drive off, they stick, the tyre will not deflate until they pull them out, which they will have to as the bump as the wheels rotate will make it too uncomfortable to drive. In this weather it will not be until they go onto clear roads so they will not know where it came from. I worked on a job in London in the early nineties where the site agent used to get this several times a month.
    Don't to it to more than one unless you can handle the suspicion & accusations.

Bing
    Free Member

Get some stickers made up (about 12" square is nice), politely reminding them "This is a permit holders only parking area, please do not park here again with out a valid permit" carefully attach these to the offending vehicles windows.

Ok this sounds a little tame but here's the kicker, you have em made with extra sticky glue and out of the thinnest tissue paper you can get. Sit back and watch em spend the next hour peeling off 5mm long shreds of paper which then stick to them!

Its a nightmare trust me! i used to go to a company that does exactly this and got done a few times.*

CountZero

Love this thread, loads of nice inventive retaliatory measures. The sticker on the windscreen is a beaut, and water on the locks would be good; fill an empty washing-up bottle with water and leave it outside for a bit to cool down nicely, then you can squirt it right inside the locks and all round the handles and inside the door closures. Should cause a little distraction…

Mikeypies
    Free Member

Damage etc is all a bit mmmmm childish sticky signs on windscreens works ok but might bounce back on you blocking the entrance will get their backs up for sure but are all to much like hard work

They are a marketing/advertising company you say , any idea who they do work for? do you or the people you know use thier products or services? if so contact the MDs and everybody else you can find by email or even post if your feeling flush and let them know your not happy possibly hint that you might ramp up your campaign to include the local press websites etc

unovolo
    Free Member

Go round and remove all the wiper blades from each of said cars,place in large bin liner,mix in a few dog turds and hot water give a good shake,then leave by their office door.
    Its not theft or damage…..probably

lister

we used to push cars around on iced roads, get about 4 or 5 people and it's fairly easy…just push them into the middle of the road, even better if you can push 3 or 4 cars together so they are blocking each other in…obviously leaving your exit clear!

higthepig
    Free Member

Lots of contact e-mails on their website (if it is the guilty party), it would be a shame if they started getting loads of spam. Don't get mad, get even………….

CHB

Grow up. The poor sods need to work.
    They turn up for workk, car park closed…WHAT ELSE ARE THEY GOING TO DO?

At least they turned up for work in this weather, cut em some slack you miserable gits.

Grimy
    Free Member

WHAT ELSE CAN THEY DO?….They could clear the frickin car park CHB! It wouldnt take them long between them.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 88 total)

The topic ‘The company on my street, bastids!!!’ is closed to new replies.