Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The Bourne Trilogy!!
  • jabbathehut
    Free Member

Ive just watched the 3 films back to back.

Awesome….seriously awesome.

No trilogy comes close. Except the lord of the rings.
    Sad i know but home alone 😯

Smudger666

great films, great books – first time (as well as the LOTR trilogy) tat i felt a film trilogy came close to the books. having said that, i cant think of another trilogy that bears this out.

i think i'm trying to say, yes, great books, great films.

sc-xc

Sad i know but home alone

I agree. Home alone is the best trilogy out there…

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I thought they were pants. Police Academy was better. And how many times does he change gear in that car chase in Russia?

genesis
    Free Member

I'm home alone too, and ahve just realised my fave movies were lent to my niece's boyfriend. Pah really wanted to watch Apocalypse Now or Blade Runner 🙄

Bourne trilogy is really good.

cullen-bay
    Free Member

the books aren't very close to the film with bourne though, nothing like the same. still great.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Lol at bethel 🙂

jabbathehut
    Free Member

mastiles_fanylion – Member

I thought they were pants. Police Academy was better. And how many times does he change gear in that car chase in Russia?

Haha you are joking….right?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Well joking about police academy but they did nothing for me at all. Mrs mastiles loves them so I have watched them all but just don't get on with them ( and normally love the genre).

spacemonkey

LOTR trilogy – brilliant but not as good as the books.

Bourne trilogy – better in film because IMO the books had far too much faff in them.

spacemonkey

I should add that the the third Bourne film is **** brilliant as an action film.

AdamW
    Free Member

Loved the first film, hated the other two. Not because of the plot, but because the director seemed to have some form of Parkinson's disease. Yes I guess it is trendy to do that kind of style but they could have stopped the cameraman from having a w@nk every **** time he was holding the camera!

brakes
    Free Member

love these films, the rooftop chase scene in Ultimatum is awesome, so intense

Dougal
    Free Member

The fourth film is rumoured to be out in 2011: http://www.imdb.com/news/ni0709498/

wheelz
    Free Member

I read all three of the original Bourne books in a single weekend way back in 1985 – just couldn't put them down.

samuri
    Free Member

now I thought the second film was the best. Not read the books though but they're on my list now.

D0NK

AdamW best description ever! Agree, loved the trilogy didn't like the shaky camera nonsense.

4th film eh? Hope they don't ruin the series by going 1 film too far.

rOcKeTdOg

has everyone forgotten diehard 1.2.3
    (let's not mention 4)

tomzo
    Free Member

Yup, love the the bourne trilogy aswell, probably the best fight scenes in any action films (note how the new bond is suspiciously more bourne like) and love the way it was filmed! That fight he has with the other agent in the agents house (where he puts a magazine in the toaster and turns the gas on) is fantastic!

*goes off to find the dvds for a lazy sunday*

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘The Bourne Trilogy!!’ is closed to new replies.