Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The Bathstore useless f…..
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

What a bunch of useless feckers…

3 day delivery…. 3 day delivery!!! That'll be with you on the 20 somtehing of MAY sir! May MAY? what the Fruck do I want to wait til may FOR???!!! I need a pi55ing bath in my house this week you pr1cks!

Add to that the fact that I ordered this stuff 3 weeks ago that they tried to deliever a bath & panel without any feet last week, that not once have they managed to call me back when they've said they will…

In short… never shop at the Bathstore!

rootes1

i just order a bathroom.

got the bath local, sink and wc from bathmart (very quick) and dealt with a problem quickly as well, also got taps etc from 'total bathrooms'

all stuff came with a week at the time they said

what bath did you want, i found the local plumb place had a better range and better prices than bathstore (they seem to have a rep for being crap as well)

jam-bo

Just to counter. i've just fitted a bathstore bathroom, ordered a couple of weeks ago, delivered when I wanted, 7.30-11.30am slot, turned up a 7.35am.

everything works a treat, went in nice and easy and looks good.

and it was all 50% off in a sale.

z1ppy

someone commented before, that they have decent sales rooms prices but then don't stock anything so you have to pay extra P&P ontop, is this true?

jam-bo

£10 delivery charge.

martyntr
    Free Member

It's all gone to pot since they made me Redundant 😉

martyntr
    Free Member

Z1ppy – Not true at all mate. They're owned by Wolseley (one of the UK's largest Building supplies companies – "Think Build centre, Plumb centre et al) and have masoooohhhhhve warehouse space.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

They try an add on an extra £10 if you go £1 over their £250 threshold.. argued that one away… apparently it was for picking costs!

All I want is a bath, waste and white MDF panel.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I got a cloakroom set from Screwfix – half the price of what looked pretty much identical at Bathstore.

And they delivered next day.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I got a bath from them delivered next day. Don't buy accessories from them tho – thats were they make their money – bath £150 – very good price. Bath panel £80 – utter rippoff.

Just got a bath filler / shower mixer from lidl for £10 if anyone needs one

chiefgrooveguru

Godawful customer service. They seemed to think me unreasonable for being unimpressed at a £40+ toilet seat falling apart after 18 months, but strangely they no longer sell any similar models… Downright rude face to face, failed to get their manager (franchise owner?) to follow up and I eventually received a letter from said manager which not only avoided responding to the majority of my points but would also have failed a GCSE english exam on its unprofessional formatting, syntax and grammar. Baffling…

obirobkeno
    Free Member

Cheifgrooveguru –

which not only avoided responding to the majority of my points but would also have failed a GCSE english exam on its unprofessional formatting, syntax and grammar. Baffling…

Not unlike some forum members, then?!?!? No names mentioned, I don't need any more enemies… But they know who they are… 😀

Eggbox
    Free Member

We had a major fall out with bath store when they felt it was acceptable to deliver half a shower cubicle with the second bit being delivered a couple of months afterwards. The staff seemed to be interested in sales but not happy to provide customer service.

We had to argue like mad to get them to take half of the shower cubicle back and get a refund. Screwfix have been more reliable and cheaper.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Local plumbers merchants are now set to deliver everything I wanted, for less cash, on Wednesday…. **** you very much bathstore!

BermBandit
    Free Member

Just got a bath filler / shower mixer from lidl for £10 if anyone needs one

**** me TJ! For a man of your intellect I am amazed!

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

jam bo, . . . do you do this for a living, or are you just handy?

We need a bathroom fitter!

Bunnyhop

It's not just the 'bathstore'.

We ordered a glass shower door from 'Victoria plumb' online, they were useless, delivery man was a lying so and so. I work from home so am here when the delivery was 'alledgedly' made, they said no-one was in. Second attempt the door was cracked. Took 3 attempts and lot's of messing about on the phone to get the correct item.
    We did laugh however when a glass 'lazy Susan' was wrapped up in the packaging. There goes someone else's order.

A customer of mine had 3 sinks from the bathstore all chipped and had to be sent back.

jam-bo

We need a bathroom fitter!

i'm an oceanographer who took a couple of days off work. plumbing is easy these days with pushfits and compression joints.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘The Bathstore useless f…..’ is closed to new replies.