Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The Ashes 2009 – TV coverage
  • RepacK
    Free Member

Who has it? Is it satellite or terrestial?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Murdochscum

RepacK
    Free Member

Ah by that you mean Sky 😉 Are there any highlights progs on the Beeb or similar?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Highlights channel 5 IIRC

Good old radio commentary for me 🙂

RepacK
    Free Member

Yeah gonna have to be podcast for me as Im going to be in the US for some of it – not quite the same as live though 😥 How did C5 get the highlights? Did nobody else want them?

vinnyeh

It’s cricket. As TJ says, if you can’t be there it should be Radio 5 or cricinfo, and the highlights on the goggle box.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Repack – you can get radio from the beeb worldwide on the net.

YoungDaveriley
    Free Member

Channel 4 have run out of money.BBc have blown it all on F1…….I’m saying nowt.

white101

Going to Durham on Saturday for my first test match, one look at the forecast and i may end wet drinking tetleys all day. Not all together bad but I would prefer some cricket. Bought the tickets weeks ago, now there doing bogof offers…..bugger.

We’ll probably get 10 overs and one ball and won’t be able to get the money back.
    Listen to me the bloody optimist….

crispedwheel
    Free Member

Guardian OBO plus cricinfo TMS on headphones – that’s for the days at work, obviously…Maybe C5 highlights depending on how smug and self-important Mark Nicholas comes across in the first 15 seconds.

aw
    Free Member

sky and endless adverts with bob Willis droning on!

I used to enjoy the C4 coverage and before that good old BBC2

Test match special is well…special!

joe1983
    Free Member

I usually stream it from the tinterweb for free – pushes your bandwidth up a bit though!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘The Ashes 2009 – TV coverage’ is closed to new replies.