Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • The Apprentice
  • grumm
    Free Member

Now, it it just me, or is Yasmina (dodgy skin aside) rather sexy…

nicko74

Now THIS is the kind of discussion I was wanting last night. Certainly I was sat there (by myself, hunched over like Charlie Brooker) thinking ‘maybe I’m weird, but Yasmina’s not bad’

waihiboy
    Free Member

Heals – chair
    Hardware store – drill thing

It wasn’t rocket science [:)]

exactly!

on the other subject…

bit better in this one….

chela
    Free Member

Oh I think she’s *very* attractive. But she’s only slightly less dim than the others. Selling that gopping play-with-your-cat box thing:

Yasmina: “We’ve got the fire engine, the tank, and the fighter jet”

Client: “So it’s quite boy-orientated”

Yasmina: “No, it’s quite unisex – if your cat is a boy or a girl they’ll still like it”

🙄

Is this the funniest program ever! 😆

aracer
    Free Member

I commented that they shouldn’t even bother trying to pitch that pannier thing to proper bike shops. Then they turned up at the Bike Factory, it was obvious there was no way at all they’d sell it there – just doesn’t fit in with their line of pretty serious bikey stuff. What’s more, the point about not being able to pedal properly was spot on – hard as Phillip tried, there was pretty serious pannier/heel overlap (there’s a reason normal panniers are tapered). They should have been pitching that at a totally different kind of shop – though at the price it had to be a shop for people with more money than sense!

It’s when you see things like this you realise quite how clueless they really are.

Oh yes, and that line from Yasmina about the unisex cats was class – I LOLed!

Still reckon the other lot were lucky though – that sleeping bag was really stupid!

WhatWouldJesusRide
    Free Member

Should get rid of that grumpy old dwarf with the beard.

Or at least abuse him for our amusement.

With a car aerial.

👿

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘The Apprentice’ is closed to new replies.