Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The Apprentice – Unfortunate nasal deformities.
  • RustySpanner

I do feel sorry for a couple of the girls who got called back into the boardroom tonight:

They both appear to have inherited a nasal profile that would suggest (completely erroneously of course) a long time acquaintance with the ol’ Bolivian marching powder.

Whether this is genetic, a symptom of stress, or a consequence of wearing very heavy specs for long periods I’m not sure, but it would seem that the pressures of business have given these unfortunate girls a nose resembling a badly carved radish which has been flattened by a decently sized hardback.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Why not take up an interesting hobby, like knitting? Absorbing and productive…

RustySpanner

Have a listen to the soothing tones of his Royal Bobness Elf: It’ll make you feel so much better: 😀

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqJJdiG61jo&feature=fvwrel[/video]

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Shan’t.

So there. 😛

Oxboy
    Free Member

I cant believe the Welsh actor Michael Sheen is on the apprentice this year, apparently he’s calling himself Tom Pellereau in this latest role of his.

samuri
    Free Member

More importantly, most of the people appear to have had their brains taken out and replaced with a wad of used toilet paper.

poppa
    Free Member

Which ironically raised their IQ by a significant margin.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘The Apprentice – Unfortunate nasal deformities.’ is closed to new replies.