Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Thank you LBS
  • mtbfix

Set off this morning to the squeal of dry jockey wheels. Figured it might resolve itself. It did not. Thanks to the lad at Mountain Mania in Goring for handing over a can of lube for a speedy resolution to an iritation that was driving me to distraction.

Curse the guys at Crank Bros as my left pedal failed 3 miles later and fell off the axle.

I fancy both issues above could have been avoided with greater TLC for the winter bike.

crikey
    Free Member

Curse the guys at Crank Bros as my left pedal failed 3 miles later and fell off the axle.

This was simply a matter of time.

lucien

Those crank bros guys must be so cursed by now, it’s a wonder they still make stuff 😯

alex7147
    Free Member

Nice! What model pedal ?

Bregante

Crank Bros = Form over function IME

bm0p700f
    Free Member

The ne egg beaters 2 and 3’s have a five year warranty now so the 2pure rep says. After destroying many pairs over the years I should give these a try but bought some M520 spd’s instead as CSN (a distributor) was doing them quite cheap. These seem to work very well and are alot cheaper not going back now.

alex7147
    Free Member

Candy 3’s all the way

jota180
    Free Member

The ne egg beaters 2 and 3’s have a five year warranty now so the 2pure rep says

That’s wonderful, I suppose they helicopter a replacement when one falls to bits in the middle of nowhere so you don’t have to single pedal home?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Thank you LBS’ is closed to new replies.