Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • thank you 2Pure
  • bobbyspangles

I posted 2 pairs of broken eggbeaters-broken after a long period of abuse-and the kind chaps at 2Pure repaired and posted them back to me today.

Good work.

timbur
    Free Member

Umm, and this is good why? Did they service them and then charge you or did they do it for free?

Why did you feel it necessary to return them to 2Pure?

bobbyspangles

they were serviced for free under warranty, and 2pure contacted me through STW forum.

timbur
    Free Member

See, it makes sense now!

packer
    Free Member

what do you mean by broken?

bobbyspangles

See, it makes sense now!

patronising arse.

what do you mean by broken?

cage smashed on both pedals when i caught them on rocks, normal stuff really but great to have them repaired, dislike throwing parts away too much.

timbur
    Free Member

Now now. Just trying to help dear boy!

😛

ChrisE
    Free Member

I spoke to them last year as I had lost the end-caps off my Egg-beaters. They asked me how many I wanted and posted me them. They prob only cost pennies but the service and attention from there was outstanding. I know people love them/hate them on here but I’ve had mine 7+ years and wouldnt want anything else. No probs with them, just changed the bearings a couple of times.

I know I’m going to have to renew them eventually, prob on the next few months as after about 15k+ miles I’ve worn the wings right down to thinness-nothing

C

crackhead
    Free Member

same problem and same response 2 weeks ago, brilliant service…

Big-Bud
    Free Member

same here 2-pures customer service is outstanding

2pure
    Free Member

Thanks for the positive comments guys!

Much appreciated.

ran@2pure

MrNutt
    Free Member

Its true, 2pure are one of those rare great companies, even if they have got me addicted to cliff shot blox and sock guy socks 😀

now if only they needed a SW sales rep or someone to try out a new fangled x-type compatible BB I’d be more than happy to oblige 😀

heihei

Yep very good experience here too on a Crank Bros headset. Wish they’d hurry up and get those Mojo HD’s in though!!

MrNutt
    Free Member

oh god, I’d love one of them too! 😀

druidh
    Free Member

heihei – Member
    Yep very good experience here too on a Crank Bros headset. Wish they’d hurry up and get those Mojo HD’s in though!!

What size/colour are you after?

heihei

Got a medium Vit P on order.

paulrockliffe
    Free Member

After being told by a friend that I had no chance, I got a spare crown race for a Crank Brothers headset from 2Pure within two days. No charge either!

druidh
    Free Member

Vit P and sunglasses?

nuke

Yep, 2Pure are excellent. Previously replaced a CB BB for me very quickly and recently sent me some bits foc for my Joplin seatpost. Also, after the BB warranty, was previously sent some socks and sweeties just for saying nice things on this very forum…wonder if that will happen again? 😉

I’ll add my thanks here too as they’ve sorted me out twice now. The first was simply an end cap that I couldn’t remove; they got it off, serviced the pedal, and then sent me the rest of the service kit so I could do the other one (I’d already done it, so now have a spare service kit). The second was a broken axle; they changed that, and the bearings, and the spring, and did the other pedal too. All that was kept from my pedals were the cages.

Top service, and I hope Crank Brothers are seeing them straight in return!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘thank you 2Pure’ is closed to new replies.