Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Teh Modz
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Speedy work!

Chapeau.

iDave
    Free Member

here here

boxfish
    Free Member

I just don’t know what to say after seeing that.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Where? 🙂

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

I assume the dog – yes thank you.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

?

Sue_W
    Free Member

????

grahamt1980

Ah good it was that one, why anyone needed to post that pic I have no idea

tragically1969
    Free Member

Agreed, speedy and rightly so.

emsz
    Free Member

animal cruelty?

thank goodness for that

Northwind

Yeah, if there’d been some purpose to the pic then grand but there didn’t seem to be any.

And this is from a devout lover of exploded dogs.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Sharki’s thread?

Yeah, just a bit too much that tbh. Upsetting.

Mind you, I think people should be mindful of the evil done by others, in order to be aware (and educate) others as to the bad things that do happen.

Sharki meant that with the best of intentions though. I know that, and I’m sure others do too.

Agreed, i rightly got banned for calling somebody a cock, posting crap like that warrants far worse…..

Nah. Not at all. Sharki din’t post that just to shock, he posted that to inform others as to what happens. We must try to understand such behaviour, if we are to ever try to prevent it.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Sue_W – Member
    ????

????????

crikey
    Free Member

An explanation for those who didn’t see; it was a dog injured by a firework, probably posted for the right reasons, but was so graphic and unpleasant that it shouldn’t have been put on.

1freezingpenguin
    Free Member

I’m baffled, in the header it contained a warning yet you still clicked on it 😕

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Penguin, many folks might post pics with titles like that, only to show them taunting the beloved family hound with a bit of steak or something. Which, while obviously cruel, is just plain funny.

That wasn’t such a thread, and I applaud teh modz for their swift actions.

iDave
    Free Member

I (and probably others) reported it.

It was pretty graphic and totally unnecessary. We’re all grown up, we know the world contains vile people, we don’t need to see the end result of their action.

Shall we have a thread on human cruelty to other humans and I can post a photo that you’d never forget?

headfirst
    Free Member

well done mods, a genuinely disturbing picture which unfortunately can’t be unseen

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Is it a picture of Hora’s arse?

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Teh Modz’ is closed to new replies.