Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Tacx flux thread
  • Leigh2612
    Free Member

I noticed on a few of the training threads flux’s were mentioned.
    I thought this may be useful for issues, comparing notes, etc etc.
    I’ll start with mine….I can’t see how to start and record a work out on the app (on S7 and iPad air) which is rather frustrating.
    Otherwise the apps aren’t particularly inspiring…!
    It seems to be connected, on o e device it calibrates, the other I assume isn’t picking up a signal as the start pedalling screen doesn’t disappear.
    I’m hoping Trainerroad will resolve these issues for me….!

scaredypants

GUESSING:

bluetooth pairing in 1:1 and I thinkl ipads are all BT so if your ipad is paired then your phone won’t – and vice versa

I have no idea whether the trainer will run BT and ANT at once

(I don’t have one, so can’t check either)

jim25

I’m really interested to hear how they perform. I’m trying with the idea of buying one over a normal wheel on turbo

tomhoward

/\ ditto.

As for apps, was going to us zwift, as seems to be the most engaging

greentricky
    Free Member

I struggle to calibrate mine, always says too loose. Are you supposed to warm it up first?

scaredypants

tricky – I think maybe you have a flow rather than a flux

I don’t have one of those either but if it’s too hard to tighten, maybe you could let the tyre down a bit, tighten the roller and then pump up ?
    (baggsy not responsible if something snaps though !)

greentricky
    Free Member

My bad, you’re right I have a flow! Wrong thread, although would enjoy a flux if I could justify the cost

Leigh2612
    Free Member

Scaredypants, I was trying them separately with the app only open on one. It looks it should’ve bless to do one of each however…

Tom I thought TR might be a little more structured, I imagine I will change between the 2 every few months.
    And for tricky, the cyclescheme helps justify the cost…!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Tacx flux thread’ is closed to new replies.