Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • T mobile hell ends in 2 days.
  • stanfree
    Free Member

As above I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and getting a new mobile on Sunday . Cant justify £35 a month for a Iphone but interested In either a HTC desire , HTC Wildfire or Samsung Galaxy S2 . Any views or suggestions for others. Also does anyone on here use Tesco as there supplier as I believe they use o2 and there prices are much cheaper than the big players.

Advice would be appreciated , Also going to have an unlocked Orange san francisco for sale (unlocked) if anyone is interested.

bigG
    Free Member

Yup, Tesco mobile uses the O2 network and their prices are pretty good. Might be worth your while looking at giff gaff, buy your own handset and get very cheap rates.

Can’t comment on any of the handsets you’ve asked about as I get an iphone on O2 from my work (conveniently I work for O2!)

SilentSparky
    Free Member

Galaxy S2 is the best out of those phones, my wife has one the Desire & Wildfire are a little older although both descent enough, I have a HTC Legend which is similar to both and its fine for a bit of surfing but the larger Galaxy screen is much nicer.

I’d say Tesco or Talk Mobile is a good shout or 3 if your a massive data user as they have unlimited data. Vodafone employee here 🙂

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

Wildfire & Desire are a bit passed it now, they’re not likely to get any new code released for them so in 2yrs will be even worse lagging behind/getting slow/etc.
    S2 best of them, but there are lots of other options now than even 18months ago.

LordSummerisle
    Free Member

the current HTC Desire is the Desire S – tis a great phone – always stealing the missus’ one. my contract comes up for renewal in a couple of weeks and i’ll be getting the HTC Sensation XE

bruneep

in a couple of weeks and i’ll be getting the HTC Sensation XE

well I hope its better than my Sensation. It can barely hold a signal.

carlosg
    Free Member

o2 network is great, UK call centres and very helpful too if you have any problems (only needed them once in 5 years on o2).

+1 for Galaxy S2 , I’ve had mine for nearly 6 months and love it to bits. It feels a bit flimsy but I’ve knocked it about with no ill effects.

We had nothing but problems on T-mobile too , a neighbour is on it and has to go into the front garden to make a call!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘T mobile hell ends in 2 days.’ is closed to new replies.