Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Switching electricity supplier, someone on here had a good lead help
  • redstripe
    Free Member

Just got notice SSE our current supplier are upping prices to 16.5p per kwh from April, even with paperless billing and direct debit etc. Doing some comparisons to other suppliers right now but can’t find the one where there was a thread about it a few weeks ago where some posters were paying about 10p per kwh and the same standing charge. Anyone know who the supplier was? ta

redstripe
    Free Member

Thanks, great help

Rickos
    Free Member

I’ve just switched from First Utility to Octopus Energy.

Cougar

I bet that saved you a few squid.

DezB
    Free Member

I looked on uswitch the other day, came up with a load of unknown co.s like Octupus and TheShonkyPower Co.
    Are they all safe to go with? Seems like anyone can set themselves up as a supplier these days!

redstripe
    Free Member

Octopus seem to have good reviews: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/octopus.energy
    They are saying £350 a year cheaper than I pay now before the soon to be price rise, so looks like the one.

Some supplier reviews like npower and extraenergy I have been looking at today are terrible

DezB
    Free Member

Just followed Cougar’s cheaperenergyclub link – £230p.a. savings look possible 🙂

riklegge

Just switched to Octopus too, good feedback for customer service and pretty decent price.

sadexpunk

will keep a an eye on this thread, and octopus especially, never heard of em til now. just in the process of switching to robin hood energy meself but theres no exit payments should i decide to switch again.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Switching electricity supplier, someone on here had a good lead help’ is closed to new replies.