Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Swinley – avaliable to ride this w/end?
  • smurf
    Free Member

I’ve seen there is a race on this Sunday at Swinley. Will I be able to ride normally / where I like on Saturday (early morning) or Monday (again, first thing), or will the course be set out and bits will be off limits?

I’m happy to ride the course if I can, I’m just wondering what I can and can’t ride.

I’ve had a quick google but didn’t find anything helpful

smurf

andywhit
    Free Member

Yes, it’ll be OK to ride. Bear in mind though that there will be people setting the course on Saturday so don’t plough though taped off sections etc 😉 Plus if they were to check for permits you’ll no doubt have one available 😀

smurf
    Free Member

Thanks – I’ve bought an annual permit the other week so all set on that front.

smurf

Taff
    Free Member

Will the track be taken down on sunday? Planning on headng up there on monday…

andywhit
    Free Member

Yup, they’ll take it all down Sunday afternoon/evening.

theotherjonv

probably should still be relatively easy to follow the tracks though. Only caution is if there is permission to use areas during the Enduro which are not normally in bounds for riding, you might not be able to get on these on Monday.

Taff
    Free Member

I rode Swinley for the first time today. It’s a bit of a maze but I loved it nd think I’m going to make it a monthly excursion

auricgoldfinger

yep, good isn’t it? Was out today too, trails were in excellent condition. Shall be out tomorrow evening too!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Swinley – avaliable to ride this w/end?’ is closed to new replies.