Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Sweat – How much is water?
  • Mooly
    Free Member

Probably a crap question really but interested in knowing what sweat is made of. Is it all water or is there a % of fat being squeezed out when you are really going for it and getting a bead on?

neninja
    Free Member

It’s something 99% water plus salts/minerals, urea and lactate.

There are oils on your skin but they aren’t a constituent of the sweat itself.

deus

6% water
    18% adrenalin
    12% fear
    19% heavy engine oil
    14.2% salt
    33.9% bile

(i’d actually imagine it’s ~99% water, with a bit of a variety of salts, and maybe a smidge of natural oil, but i doubt it’ll be a great way of losing fat)

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Carrying on the slightly silly questions.

Do people on weight loss diets have fattier poo then those that are not losing weight?

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

“Do people on weight loss diets have fattier poo then those that are not losing weight? “

It all has to come out of the same hole surely?

enduro-aid
    Free Member

my misses works for a big pharmacy group and when that “magic” diet pill from the usa became legal to sell in the uk they all had to go on training to sell it. basically find out about the product and what questions you should be asking the person buying it

anyway the jist of it was that if you take this pill your body will start to break down fat reserves while reducing the amount of fat being taken onboard through food but that it meant was that your poo was basically semi- solid or liquid and full of oils for the time your on the pill

not a good idea!!

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

anyway the jist of it was that if you take this pill your body will start to break down fat reserves while reducing the amount of fat being taken onboard through food but that it meant was that your poo was basically semi- solid or liquid and full of oils for the time your on the pill

Are you not just missunderstanding Conjugated Linoneic Acid ? Which you can take to block the transport of fat into fat cells by compettitive inhibition of the transport mechanism?

The best one I head was the 28 day diet pill, the first couple were tapeworm eggs, the lasst few were the tapeworm killers, everythig inbetween was just a placebo. Unfortunately people found they were looseing so much weight after 3 weeks they never took the final dose!

scaredypants

Are you not just missunderstanding Conjugated Linoneic Acid ? Which you can take to block the transport of fat into fat cells by compettitive inhibition of the transport mechanism?

No I assume he’s describing orlistat

avdave2

One side effect of such pills is anal leakage.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Sweat – How much is water?’ is closed to new replies.