Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Surrey Hills Trails ?
  • wisepranker
    Free Member

I’m going to be around the Surrey Hills area tomorrow and was wondering if anyone can give me some suggestions for decent trails to ride around the Hurtwood/Winterfold/Leith Hill area?

I’ve only been down that way once before and someone showed me some trails around Leith but I can’t remember where they were.
    Any suggestions for some trails around there?

bigad40
    Free Member

I could tell you but I’d have to kill you!
    Go straight to nirvana cycles and buy one their little maps.

adamclark66
    Free Member

Go straight to nirvana cycles and buy one their little maps.

I agree with that! There are so many trails, finding them is the difficulty!

timmys

Unless they’ve changed, the maps from Nirvana only have about four or five trails on as part of big loops. Nowadays Strava is probably your best bet to be honest.

wisepranker
    Free Member

I’ve had a look on the Surrey Hills MTBer blog and there’s a couple of GPX files on there that look quite promising.

I’ll probably give Holmbury a try tomorrow and see how I get on. I’ll put a couple of GpX’s on my Garmin then if I’ve got time I can head out somewhere else as well!

anjs
    Free Member

Leith and Holmbury were like swamps yesterday morning.

anjs
    Free Member

mashiehood
    Free Member

Yep, it a bit muddy out! Very quiet on the trails too.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

WP, I hope you had a good ride. I was going to agree to meet up and show you some trails but in the end only going up for a very short run this morning, sorry. I did look out for a lost biker though! Not the best day for Holmbury IMO, very gloppy and wet and plenty of rain damage on some trails. Took me a while to get going, so I would have been a poor guide to start with!

scu98rkr
    Free Member

openstreetmap has the main ones

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Surrey Hills Trails ?’ is closed to new replies.