Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Surrey Hills pootle – this Sunday or Monday?
  • psychle
    Free Member

I will be heading down to Dorking either tomorrow or on Monday, does anyone on here fancy joining up for a days outing? If so, which day suits thee best (trains are equally crap from London on either day, plus the weather looks a bit crap for either day as well, so I’m not that fussy really 🙂 )

Let me know your thoughts oh denizens of STW…

psychle
    Free Member

Anyone?

Tebbalot
    Free Member

We’re going to peaslake, but that’s probably happening on tuesday I’m afraid.

PeaslakeDave
    Free Member

I’m going to peaslake on Tuesday too. I have the day off work but I guess some might not be so lucky

cycl1ngjb
    Free Member

I’ll be out on the Nirvana Cycles ‘social ride’ – it’s usually 3.5 – 5 hours, starting at the shop in Westcott at 11am. It’s a mix of XC/Jumps & most people tend to to turn up on 140mm – 160mm full suspension. If that’s your bag, then just turn up before 11am. The distance covered is typically 25 – 30 miles.

If you’re into XC or longer distance rides then turn up at 10:30 for a faster paced ride, where a shorter travel bike would be better suited (I haven’t done this one previously, so not sure how hard/fast it is).

psychle
    Free Member

Tomorrow?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Tomoz is Monaco GP and Scalextric.

If the weather’s gonna be a bit carp, I’ll probbly just have a spin closer to home tbh.

cycl1ngjb
    Free Member

Yeah should have said – both rides are Sunday

grantway
    Free Member

Next Saturday fella !!!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

No sign of your nichewagon, but lovely trails! Started to rain five minutes after getting in the car to drive home!

psychle
    Free Member

No sign of your nichewagon, but lovely trails! Started to rain five minutes after getting in the car to drive home

Slept in, so decided it wasn’t worth the train journey to Dorking, stayed in bed with the missus instead 😉 then had a nice leisurely breakfast…

Went for an longish (80km or so) road ride instead this afternoon, got caught in the afternoon rain and arrived home looking like a drowned rat 😆

Hope you had a good day in the Hills 😀

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

You missed some perfect trail conditions! Apart from SL, which is a little churned.

I had an exceedingly good breakfast before heading out as well….. 8)

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

stayed in bed with the missus instead

That poor girl…

Did you know that Psychle beats her? With a stick?

No, it’s true. Shocking, I know… 🙁

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Surrey Hills pootle – this Sunday or Monday?’ is closed to new replies.