Viewing 14 posts - 81 through 94 (of 94 total)
  • Ok. I'll be honest- I want to move out of London. Where to though?
  • ericemel
    Free Member

Amersham – you still have London and you have the country side as as well as the best beef I have ever tried from Terrick Beef – you can also buy goose eggs from a local farmer. Some of the best government schools in the country if you have kids.

Pieface

You must have gone to a different Sheffield if you think Bradford is better, however I will concede that the surrounding areas may give each other a run for there money.

Each to their own.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Oooh! I got taken!!

Kevevs
    Free Member

The Brick.

no. never, elfin will never ever ever leave his lovely beautiful thing that is his whole life and all that he knows. Never change a thing! Not testing the waters under some bullshit online crap!……. nope, it’s a joke! lol. nice one. Elf, love ya.

jonahtonto
    Free Member

come to wales bach, the living is cheap and the hills are steep

totalshell

i’d choose anywhere up the wharfedale railway line out of bradford ( which also links in with leeds for those work opportunities) i’d look at ilkley baildon shipley burley guiesley great riding or along the aire valley line cheap living at keighley or haworth or bingley all small towns but with big town facilities within 30 minutes

Junkyard
    Free Member

elfin leave London 😯 what next you thinking of getting a job?
    cant believe how many you sucked in chapeau

ahwiles
    Free Member

yeah, sheffield is rubbish.

(not my pic, but taken 5mins from my house – 5mins of peachy singletrack)

(the crucible theatre is 20mins in the opposite direction)

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Stirling.

Great local riding, 90 mins approx from the Cairngorms/Aviemore, close to Glasgow and Edinburgh.

If only I could get a job there…..

5thElefant
    Free Member

When I looked at places to live Cornwall came top because the Cornish placed Labour 6th in the European Elections.

So… by the same logic, probably not Cornwall.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Come to Southampton, you can live in my garage. Marylyn says I should get a pet.

Conqueror
    Free Member

Bath

and as said:

Sheffield, Scotland somewhere

trout
    Free Member

Ha Ha. quality scam there. Elf.
    got a full keepnet there

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Somerset, Bath, Bristol and even Devon.

Or Dubai.

Viewing 14 posts - 81 through 94 (of 94 total)

The topic ‘Ok. I'll be honest- I want to move out of London. Where to though?’ is closed to new replies.