Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Superstar Nano Tech Flats, how good?
  • gcaster
    Free Member

Would people recommend these?
    Just how good are they compared to V8s? I'd rate my V8s at about 5/10, where do the superstar ones stand?
    Cheers

PROLINE85
    Free Member

If you do a search there's lots of threads on them. I think they're great, as do most people who've tried them. Had 2 pairs of DMR V12 mags and these are better imho. There's also another shop online doing them for a bit less than Superstar…

AndyA
    Free Member

For the money I don't think you'll get a better flat pedal. Never got on with v8/12's, think it's because I've size 11 feet and found the platform too small. The nano techs have a good broad low profile platform.

swisstony
    Free Member

love mine, got them from here for £40 but they've gone up now

http://www.readytoridecycles.co.uk/ht-components-magnesium-mn06ss-nano-flat-pedal-277-p.asp

cheshmatt
    Free Member

Really rate them, also just changed to Nanos, much prefer them over the V8/V12s.
    Look at my post history, couple of recent threads on flats

gcaster
    Free Member

love mine, got them from here for £40 but they've gone up now

http://www.readytoridecycles.co.uk/ht-components-magnesium-mn06ss-nano-flat-pedal-277-p.asp
    Thanks for that!
    That's the mag ones you've linked to there, just bought a set of alloy ones from them for £37. Can't complain.
    Cheers.

Toasty

Another +1 for Nanos here. V8/12s were always too small, these things are a much bigger flat platform, really well sealed too.

nickegg
    Free Member

I run these on both bikes, no problems with them since August 09 and have used them all winter. They're very tough with just one pin being smashed off despite some big pedal strikes.

Far superior to Shimano DX(too thick, pins too small, pins can't be removed if bent and the pins shredded my shoes soles) and DMR V8 (bearing didn't last long and not enough pins).

Nano-techs are a perfect match to my 5.10's. Can't recommend them enough.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Superstar Nano Tech Flats, how good?’ is closed to new replies.