Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Sun Line
  • Bikebreaker
    Free Member

Is anyone using Sun Line stems and bars?

I like the look of the Vi bars and they feel very light.

What are you thoughts / experience?

Thanks

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

I’ve used Sunline V2’s bars for a couple of years. I really like them, light and tough and they’ve taken plenty of abuse.

doof_doof
    Free Member

I’ve got the V1 and V1 carbon bars in 19mm rise. The shape is perfect for me, much better than my old Easton CNTs and Answers.

lyons
    Free Member

Ive got sunline v1 bars, and 80mm ‘all mountain’ stem on the trek fuel, and v2 bars, and dh stem on the 7 inch Full sus. So yeah, i like them alot.

lammy
    Free Member

I’ve got V1 bars. They are lightish – esp for what is really a DH bar, nicely shaped and perfect width (711mm I think)

I saw the stems at LBS the other day and they look really bling. Next on my shopping list I think!

whippersnapper
    Free Member

i’ve got the V1 bars, stem ans saddle and they’re all ace. I have their grips too which are good also. 745mm bars seem to fit me perfectly, and this is coming from Easton EA50s which I thought were the best at the time.

BlindMelon
    Free Member

Love the stems and bars, not so the headsets. A git to install and not great performance since

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Got the V2 bars and there pretty good. Nice shape I think, not too much upsweep and 711 width is a nice width.

The stems look pretty good but I reckon a Thomson is where its at if you dont mind paying the price.

whippersnapper
    Free Member

711mm that’s right, 745 are the new ones

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Sun Line’ is closed to new replies.