Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Summer hol on a hardtail
  • prezet
    Free Member

Can anyone recommend a resort that has loads of decent riding for me and my BFe? Can’t really afford to buy/hire a full sus – so looking for somewhere in the mountains (ideally France, but anywhere considered) that I can go and hammer some trails.

Would be great if it had a freeride bike park if possible.

weeksy

Morzine.

Baldysquirt

pretty much anywhere will work with a HT. May be a bit more knackering, and some trails may be off limits, but most destinations would still be fine. I quite fancy Basque MTB in N. spain, or Les Arcs.

makkag
    Free Member

I took a 120 m HT to Les Gets/Morzine last june and loved it .. black was about the only thing off limits really .. well they were after nearly killing myself on the Mont Cherry one …everything else was doable and ultra fun – but tiring in a flop in the chair at end of the day and eat cake way as on the runs the adrenaline gets you through .. swapped with a guy i met out there for a few runs on his FS and he even said it was more fun! .. im actualy thinking of buying a Bfe at the moment and a set of revs to take back this year !

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

I’ve spent approx 28 weeks on a HT in les arcs – no bother.

Mackem

I live in the Basque country and use a HT – No problems.

Been to Morzine with a HT – No problems

Been to Andalucia – No problems.

etc…

davidisaacs
    Free Member

I work for http://www.bikingandalucia.com and use a hardtail (with 100 mm fork) which is fine, for most routes here.

donsimon
    Free Member

España ó Las Islas Canarias.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Summer hol on a hardtail’ is closed to new replies.