Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Subscription forgotten?
  • JefWachowchow
    Free Member

So, I’ve signed up for the Premier print subscription over a month now, money went out the account on the 8th of September. So far, no magazine through the door, no subscription number, and no discount card. I have emailed the subscription email contact and had no response. Can’t help feeling i’ve been tucked up… again!

What to do?

brakes
    Free Member

I did the same about a week before the release of the latest mag and haven’t received anything but Premier online access, I am assuming that I will get the next edition of the mag along with the other bits and bobs

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

I guess we have to be patient. No excuse for not answering emails though, thats just rude.

tomdebruin
    Free Member

Sorry about that, we’ll get it sorted out for you tomorrow morning.

Mark

Claire’s back at her desk now. She spent all yesterday in hospital but she’s catching up now. Sorry about that guys. It’s difficult at the moment with the transition from Claire (leaving on Maternity in two weeks) to Jamie (New subs manager)

For general information though subs cut off dates are typically three weeks before the due date of the mag since we have to send the mailing database on for processing before the mag goes to print. I appreciate that this can seem odd when you subscribe before the mag appears on the shelves and yet you don;t get that issue.

The last mag was out on the 5th September so a sub taken out on the 8th will mean that issue 61 (due out next week) is the first copy of your subscription. Premier Cards are sent out a week or two after the first issue arrives.

Hope that helps 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Subscription forgotten?’ is closed to new replies.