Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • STW/Woburn/road meet
  • oldgit
    Free Member

Anyone interested in meeting for road rides around Woburn and surrounding areas.
    Not in a road club and would prefer rides that could be adjusted to suit the numbers weather etc etc rather than set routes and times.

RichPenny
    Free Member

I probably would be, depending on dates and distances – not that fit though. Picking up my first road bike tonight 😉

Guilliano
    Free Member

I’ll definately be interested when I actually get my road bike (hopefully next week or so). I’m certainly not fit so a leisurely paced ride without joining the Wednesday Wobblers in Aylesbury would be great

RichPenny…… what ya getting? I seem to be getting all excited about road bikes these days

oldgit
    Free Member

OK
    Not a busting ammount. Probably best just to remember the names and put a shout out when you want to try the new bikes.
    When I ride with a group it’s social and fun, no underlying competetive stuff, if I want a sprint for the village signs I’ll do it tongue in cheek, and if everyone wants to play chaingangs I’ll do so. I do like to get some big hills in but I also like to take in the scenery.
    Anyway I’m out on the road most weeks, but my days and times are random.

pace@fsmail.net

Jase
    Free Member

I know a couple of people who would be up for it 🙂

P.S. Suprised not to see you and your lad at the Bowl tonight.

RichPenny
    Free Member

Got a Bianchi 928 Veloce. Paid for half on C2W and half by me. **** the credit crunch, I needed a carbon bike! Wanted to ride it tonight, but ran out of time. Going to do the normal commute in tomorrow then take an enormous detour on the way home 🙂

oldgit
    Free Member

Hi Jase.
    I’m resting bruised ribs and my son bust his leg skiing on Friday.
    Did you race?

Jase
    Free Member

Oh dear.

No, my daughter did.

oldgit
    Free Member

I’m out for a road mince on Saturday afternoon.
    First to see if my ribs are any better and second to give my new roadbike a shakedown.
    Any takers?

Might be out Sunday as well if my ribs hold up.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘STW/Woburn/road meet’ is closed to new replies.