Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 52 total)
  • STW singletons / desperados
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Load in on internerd dating this week!

It seems that women all over the country are looking for new men for the new year. I can’t be in two places at once so I’ll let you all in on the fun. 8)

TSY (on dates every night from tomorrow through ’til next Tuesday)

cinnamon_girl

😆 at His Awesomeness.

Good luck and hope you can last the pace. 🙂

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I only bought a PowerBand at the weekend an’ all 😉

philconsequence
    Free Member

take a helmet cam… 😆

ronjeremy
    Free Member

The Southern Yeti – Member
    I only bought a PowerBand at the weekend an’ all

I didn’t know they made them that small?

cynic-al
    Free Member

Sounds like you will be needing the powerband alright, if you double or triple it will that do the trick?

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Be warned. Some potenitial dates could just be me in a dress.

plumber
    Free Member

4 dates in one day or you’re a loser

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

catflees – I’m fussy, but not that fussy. Can you do Sunday lunchtime?

iDave
    Free Member

TSY, yes I noticed this phenomenon as well 😯

bassspine
    Free Member

I didn’t realise there was a STW dating site….

Hohum
    Free Member

Wouldn’t it be a shame if someone tried to trick you about their sexuality TSY? 😉

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

😆 Ho Hum (congrats on the new job BTW), yeah I’ve decided against playing that game on those sites!

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Busy Sunday sorry, I’m meeting a hairy southern mountain biker.

EDIT: he does not know it yet, nor may be expecting it.

Hohum
    Free Member

Thank you TSY 🙂

Hope you had a great Christmas and happy new year mate!

I am just going through the pre-employment checks at the moment including the pre-employment health questionnaire which I thought they weren’t allowed to send out any more.

cinnamon_girl

TSY – can I broach a delicate matter? Your, er, bad habit that you stopped then restarted … has it been put to bed for good?

allthegear
    Free Member

oo – err – what “bad habit”???

Rachel

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Cheers Ho Hum, I did ta!
    Might have fallen foul of the smoking trap, but as I’m a ‘non-smoker’ as far as the dating world is concerned, I quit again yesterday…
    Hope you had a good one too!

Edit – C_G there’s the answer^

Looking at a nice ti hardtail as a reward then possibly a mojo hd for the TP.

cinnamon_girl

Quit yesterday? Well, very good to have a target as in TP and for a Mojo, you will definitely need to have saved those pennies!

What Ti are you looking at then?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Yep, only had one bit of nicotine gum today and I don’t want to punch anyone, yet.

Well, a Ti456 is leading the way at the moment. Thinking of entering ‘The Welsh Ride Thing’ to justify the purchase.

Was toying with the idea of a 29er, but the steep headangles are at odds with my riding philosophy.

Dickyboy

Internet dating – just like shooting fish in a barrel, fair play to TSY though, not sure that I could keep on top of so many texts & dating replies without it all going horribly wrong 😯

Dicky”gone back to normal dating”boy (ie staying in & watchin telly – it’s far safer)

Good luck with the giving up btw

Woody
    Free Member

TSY – how can you afford that many dates……….or do you go dutch on a 1/2 shandy and a bag of chips?

chewkw
    Free Member

Cut to the chase why not just order a bride from the Russian catalogue? 😆

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Woody – Simple – Only one of those dates are getting fed, and it’s her turn to pay.
    The rest are part of the influx of New Year fresh meat… first dates are strictly drinks only… they could be right weirdo’s 😯

Chewkw – can you send me a catalogue please? Just for window shopping obviously.

Dickyboy

The rest are part of the influx of New Year fresh meat

now that would make a great dating site advert

chewkw
    Free Member

The Southern Yeti – Member

Chewkw – can you send me a catalogue please? Just for window shopping obviously.

Don’t have one at the moment but I am sure plenty about … :mrgreen:

p/s: this perhaps? Just make sure they are not superspy or actress on some adult movies …

Russian brides

Woody
    Free Member

Woody – Simple – Only one of those dates are getting fed, and it’s her turn to pay.

A second date….woot !

That’s a relief though. I’m not au fait with this internet dating lark and I’ve been put off by the thought that these ladies would only want me for dinner and sex. Now I know that dinner is not obligatory…………………….. 😉

Hohum
    Free Member

That’s a shame you fell off the smoking wagon TSY, but you can do it again 🙂

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Woody I steer clear of the one’s that look like they’re only interested in a free meal 8)

Woody
    Free Member

Munters can be grateful you know and IME they pick at food on the first date to try and kid you that it’s all due to a slow metabolism………………….then you wake up to an empty fridge 😉

sharki
    Free Member

Sod internerd dating.

If here is anything to go by, i’d rather risk it looking for ladies in the real world..

What am i saying. I’ve all ready found the perfect ladies on the intermawebs.

They all come on here.

Some might be married, engaged, old and past it. They may even like the ladies themselves.

Why look any where else when you get one who definitely like you get dirty riding.

Not i, that’s for certain.

Plus i’m too shy and minging.

aleigh
    Free Member

Not sure I think new year, new man and all that….but so far I’ve met one bloke and will be meeting another this weekend! Whoop whoop!

See Mr Yeti, you should have taken me up on my offer!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

We can still go for a ride Aleigh?

aleigh
    Free Member

Yay! Book me in!

rOcKeTdOg

internet dating is fun, but there are some desperate people out there though, don’t take it too seriously and have a blast

aleigh
    Free Member

i’ve found some blokes have a thought process of that after so many texts and calls you should meet up….needless to say I told one I wanted to go at my own pace and not his!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Aleigh – I think it’s best not to leave it too long before meeting up… don’t want to run out of first date awkward silence fillers 😆

aleigh
    Free Member

There’s never silence where I’m concerned….!! 😉

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

haha. It’s a date then… palm the kids off and we’ll go riding!

hh45
    Free Member

That russian website is amazing – talk about reducing dating to a transaction. I love the way they all say they only drink ‘on holidays’!! Liars surely. Detailed height and weight stats and nothing on character or personality. To hawk themselves around a site like that they must be desperate poor things.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘STW singletons / desperados’ is closed to new replies.