Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • STW get together Morzine, Les Gets, Aug 14th- 22nd 2017.
  • Ambrose

The 2016 Morzine group ride seemed to go quite well:
    http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/stw-get-together-morzine-aug-15th-2016

I’m out there again this year if anyone is interested in a ride. I’m a year older, a year wiser and now know that it is a good idea to avoid The Bourgeoise in anything other than perfect conditions 😯

Some clever person managed to sort an online spreadsheet of times and dates and contacts and stuff. Please feel free to do so again if you can.

jambalaya
    Free Member

I dropped you an email a couple of days ago, Stoner did the sheet last year and said he’ll try and do it again

Ambrose

PM’d you already 🙂

Stoner
    Free Member

Evening lads.
    Out there between 1st and 14th Aug only this year. But will keep you posted

tymbian
    Free Member

Would be great to meet up again.
    I’ll ( 10 of us ) will be there last week in August. Pending the healing quality of my humeral fracture will dictate the trails I’ll be able to ride. I hade a thoroughly enjoyable time with you STWers last year. Hope to repeat.

matt_outandabout

We’re out in a weeks time, meeting up with a Stirling bike club family….perhaps I need to leave a secret STW message for you all…

weeksy

Sadly we’re only making it to Chamonix for the 1 day i’m afraid. But we are only getting there in the afternoon until morning. Shame to miss you this year boys.

onandon
    Free Member

Would love to meet up as I’m a Brit living in Switzerland and miss British humour.

vinnyeh

I’m there with the family from the 12th-21st, would be good to meet up with other like minded souls for a day or so.
    I’m really keen to have a crack at the Joux Plane – Samoens ride this year, but logistics (and fitness) dictates that I’d need company to get transport back sorted.

At the moment I’m wondering whether to build or hire bikes for the kids (10 and 12)- this is the first year I’ll be taking them on uplifts, and their usual bikes won’t be up to scratch- what’s the cost of hiring kids bikes like- is it comparable to the adult rates?

Ambrose

Just a query/ offer. I have a whole bunch (9 I think) of electronic lift passes I’m keen to pass on. Some have bonus points on them too. Free to a good home(s). It would be nice if some cash went into the local Mountain Rescue/ Air Ambulance/ Cave Rescue pot though. Message me your address if you want any.

GeForceJunky

Me and the GF are planning on being in Morzine 12-26th August, not got anything booked yet. Does anybody have space for 2 in a chalet for either of those weeks and wouldn’t mind some more company?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘STW get together Morzine, Les Gets, Aug 14th- 22nd 2017.’ is closed to new replies.