• This topic has 36 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by IHN.
Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • STW FitFat Club – Runners and Riders…
  • IHN

So, the Official Forum Fatties are:

IHN
    tomkerton
    everyone
    Nemesis
    cheers_drive
    cubist
    wittonweavers
    shaley
    Jimster01
    Davidian
    Sunday Wobbler
    Shiny
    Hora
    Spawnofyorkshire
    GW
    mike_p
    schrickvr6
    mogrim
    mikemorini
    spud-face
    thekingisdead
    toys19
    TPTcruiser
    Chomp
    markshires
    Loum
    Garry_Lager
    Aazlad

I’m struggling to get an email out, but Week One weigh-ins and session times/results to me by MIDDAY TOMORROW, TUESDAY 13TH and then midday every Tuesday after.

I’m still missing timed session details from:

Nemesis
    Hora
    mikemorini

Pick something that you will repeat each week that you can, ideally, time, or measure in some other way, that you/I can use to track improvement over the twelve weeks.

Some examples being used:

– 5k run
    – a particular Strava segment
    – 800m swim
    – usual commute

etc etc…

Things like ‘turbo session’ or ‘core work in the gym’ are a bit vague…

*reaches for a Ryvita*

chomp
    Free Member

may have to starve myself this evening/tomorrow morning after a pretty heavy weekend of kids birthday parties where I was doing my best to hoover up anything left on the buffet table (minus the obligatory carrot/cucumber sticks of course)

Solo
    Free Member

IHN – Member

So, the Official Forum Fatties are:

IHN
    tomkerton
    everyone
    Nemesis
    cheers_drive
    cubist
    wittonweavers
    shaley
    Jimster01
    Davidian
    Sunday Wobbler
    Shiny
    Hora
    Spawnofyorkshire
    GW
    mike_p
    schrickvr6
    mogrim
    mikemorini
    spud-face
    thekingisdead
    toys19
    TPTcruiser
    Chomp
    markshires
    Loum
    Garry_Lager
    Aazlad

I’m struggling to convince myself that those who contacted you, had that style of post in mind…

And if being a self confessed fattie wasn’t bad enough. Now the “whos late with their home work list” too!

I’m still missing timed session details from:

Nemesis
    Hora
    mikemorini
    😉

IHN

I think anyone responding to a thread titled ‘Tubbies Assemble’ knew what they were getting themselves in for.

Solo
    Free Member

IHN – Member

I think anyone responding to a thread titled ‘Tubbies Assemble’ knew what they were getting themselves in for.

Dude, it’s your party. But I don’t recall the public humiliation by list, part. I must have missed that part, in the small print.

Solo
    Free Member

Btw, it looks like you might have missed someone out from the list of shame:

molgrips – Member

I’m in.

My workout will be the test lap in my local woods. For which there is a Strava segment. Although it won’t be every week.
    Posted 1 week ago # Report-Post

IHN

I didn’t not never get a mail from him *checks mails again*

mogrim

I couldn’t do my timed run as some fine upstanding member of the local community decided to break into my car, and I had to sort that out. This is the adult version of “the dog ate my homework” I suppose 🙂

everyone
    Free Member

I can’t wait to see the excuses roll in! I’m not bothered that I’m now an Official Forum Fatty, it’s a badge of honour now.

ernie67

Emailed last Monday, but not on the list …..looks like I’ll hav go it alone then

Davidian
    Free Member

Dude, it’s your party. But I don’t recall the public humiliation by list, part. I must have missed that part, in the small print.

This is exactly what got me involved.

IHN

Emailed last Monday, but not on the list …..looks like I’ll hav go it alone then

really? Hang on , I’ll double check…

EDIT – I’ve checked, I can’t find you (well, can’t find any mail containing your username). If you let me have all the info by Midday tomorrow I’ll add you in.

jimster01

If ritual humiliation is the carrot I need to help me lose weight – humiliate away. 😀

IHN

Shut it, fatty

ernie67

Thanks for that – everyone knows I’m a fat knacker now anyway!

ernie67

Just re-sent the original email with my info ( looks like it was my mistake – two dots ….oops !) .
    Soz , & thanks again .
    Let the public humiliation begin !

IHN

Don’t worry, fat fingers make keyboard use tricky 😉

ernie67

Thanks !

Solo
    Free Member

😆 Excellent.

Good luck, have fun everyone.
    🙂

IHN

Last reminder lard-arses, Week One weigh-ins and session times/results to me by MIDDAY TODAY, TUESDAY 13TH

everyone
    Free Member

Thanks for the reminder. Fat report should be in your inbox now.

spawnofyorkshire

Email sent, thanks again for organising this for all the fellow STW chubsy funsters

ernie67

Sent you mine earlier ( hopefully !) .

Cheers

jam-bo

can the powers that be add an F instead of a P to a username, then we’ll be sure to know.

sundaywobbler

Publicy known as a forum fattie, I knew I’d find my real vocation in life one day 😆

You simply can’t beat STW sometimes.

spawnofyorkshire

or change us from “member” to “STW tubbie club”

mike_p
    Free Member

E-mail sent… and if there’s no public humiliation involved then I’m out. Anyone blooters who are sensitive about being called names always have the option to stop shoving it in their cake-hole and do some exercise!

hora
    Free Member

My current weight is 95.1kg

chomp
    Free Member

are the updates going to be in a separate thread or all combined?

need to know where to go to get my slice of humble pie (as that’s the only cake I’m allowed)

hockropper

Is it too late to join, I did put my name down but don’t appear to be on the list, ;0)

cheers_drive

Gah, I set my reminder wrong so didn’t send my results in until the afternoon, hopefully not too late. I had a good start too!

postierich
    Free Member

Can we have a fatties before and after shots 🙂

IHN

There’ll be a weekly update thread

cheers_drive

So what day is the weekly update going to be posted on?

shiny
    Free Member

This is kwality innit.

Run forest run springs to mind as I bounce along the treadmill, my mate says I have to do 1 in 3 of my runs outside – it is nearing 30 ded C here on a cool day. Oh well, off out on my bike to work out a route.

Name & Shame – six pack has been constructed – in fact I have 3 spares if anyone wants a few KG of good looking fat!

Gaffa Tape or Sports Bra for the MoobS???

cheers all and best of luck fatties.

Shiny

IHN

So what day is the weekly update going to be posted on?

In theory I will post it on a Monday, reminding people to get results to me via mail by Tuesday Midday.

I’ll then aim to update it with the results on the Tuesday afternoon or evening. All depends a bit on business at work.

If you miss the Tuesday midday cutoff but get the mail to me before I start to pull it all together, I’ll include your results if I’m feeling nice, but there’s no guarantee. If you get missed out of the results for two weeks on the bounce, you’re out.

This will start in earnest from the week after next, as I’m on hols from this weekend.

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)

The topic ‘STW FitFat Club – Runners and Riders…’ is closed to new replies.