Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Stricktly Come Dancing Starts Tonight
  • spacecadett
    Free Member

Come on, don't be ashamed to admit it – who's excited?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

You are ?

Dylan08
    Free Member

Shirtlifter?

BigDummy
    Free Member

Hypothetically, if I watched the tellybox of an evening, I can't see why I wouldn't choose to watch a televised ballroom dancing competition between people of minor note in public life over other items in the light entertainment genre. 🙂

Punk_Drummer
    Free Member

(Looks Left, Looks right) Erm That'll be me in a Wife and daughter like kind of way and it a good laugh watching the daughter dress up and dance around kind of turns it into good quality family time.

Just don't let the guys in my band find out I'll never live it down.

falkirk-mark

Thanks for the warning

spacecadett
    Free Member

Does anybody else have sequins on their bibbed shorts?

DaRC_L

Yep t'wife is excited – although isn't it conflicting with gardeners world tonight?
    As long as there's a long legged busty sort dancing in sequins it's watchable…

Bunnyhop

I'm confused I always thought it was a Saturday.

Who's in it, do I know them, are they really famous or just picked 'cos they look good in a tutu?

Yes I like it. Then again I'm easily pleased.

thepurist

Well MrsP likes it so I have to pretend I'm interested…

stumpyjon

Hardly anyone of note in it this year. Only reason I know is that every BBC new program seems to be covering it as if it were news 😕 Not likely to be watching if I can help it.

Harry_the_Spider

It'll be on at our house. I shall watch it peeping over a copy of Vulcan 607.

Bunnyhop

I think Ton would make a fantastic contestant.
    Big men are often light on their feet, being an ex-rubgy player he has the stamina and fitness to make it all the way to the final.

Of course the entrance should be a ride down those steps and a quick glide around the dancefloor on a tandem.

andytherocketeer

fortunately i'd had warning beforehand (been enough adverts with that annoying tune and breaking news about it on breakfast telly)… so I've removed BBC1 from my favourites on the sky box. Will add it back again at Christmas.

colnagokid

May have just caught the start of this, Peter Sutcliff is in the audience behind the judges!

djglover
    Free Member

My wife is excited, and I am not underwhelmed at all by the lack of clothing on some of them bints.

MtbCol
    Free Member

The wife's watching it. I've lasted up until some eastenders guy has come on, now I'm listening to Planet Rock whilst I upload some holiday photos

marsdenman
    Free Member

Big men are often light on their feet, being an ex-rubgy player he has the stamina and fitness to make it all the way to the final.

THE PUB!

Anyways, i'm not watching cos they ditched Karen…… not that I was a regular watcher or owt……… 😉

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

May have just caught the start of this, Peter Sutcliff is in the audience behind the judges!

**** me, I think he's got a hammer!

JoeBones
    Free Member

Erin Boag would get it!

JoeBones
    Free Member

Harry_the_Spider

Oi! Hands off Erin.

Carbis

Wife is watching and I'm looking at biking web sites while planning a trip up North for the Kielder 50. Mind you the opening dance with ladies wearing little more than a bikini…..

timdrayton
    Free Member

its on here ffs

id like to line up all the judges with brucey at the front, schindlers list style, and off them all in one go with a high powered rifle.

marsdenman
    Free Member

suddenly its attracted my attention again, and not for him……..

timdrayton
    Free Member

wtf was that awfull wailing during the hollyoaks birds routine, sounded like someone had taken a blowtorch to chaka khan

allthepies
    Free Member

>Oi! Hands off Erin.

Looks like a post-op pic.

chakaping
    Free Member

I have to watch it for work, and even the scantily clad lovelies aren't making it any easier this year.

Mind-numbingly dull.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Stricktly Come Dancing Starts Tonight’ is closed to new replies.