• This topic has 13 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Stretching Ears?
  • bamford
    Free Member

Stretching my lug holes like a tribesman, just wondering if Holland & Barrett E-Oil is any good…

http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/product_detail.asp?pid=46&prodid=624&cid=317&sid=0

I know it says don’t apply to broken skin… But I’m a plank, surely if it has healing properties, it will heal my torn ear?

Margin-Walker
    Free Member

Rad

carlosg
    Free Member

I thought about stretching my lobes about 10 years ago , the guy in the shop said ‘before I do this go away and picture yourself at 65-70 years old , come back next week if you still want me to do it’

I bottled it , the thought of having to put pan lids in there when my skin has lost all it’s elasticity put me off. 😀

teethgrinder

If your lug holes are cracking you’re stretching them too fast.

Don’t stretch them so fast.

Rubber_Buccaneer

Stretching my lug holes like a tribesman

Just tribesMTFU then 🙂

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

like a tribesman, just wondering if Holland & Barrett E-Oil

No self respecting tribesman shops in Holland & Barrett.

Try the oil from the acacia tree – it’s what elephants use on their bollocks to make them hang low and impress the ladies.

crikey
    Free Member

You might, and I appreciate I sound like your Dad but I’m old enough to so sit down and shut up, want to think about how your newly stretched ears appear to the people of Huddersfield. Specifically those people who you might approach for some kind of employment.

You might be lucky, you might already have a job where your appearance is ok, but then again, you might not.

You’re 22ish, you’ve got lots of time to do stupid stuff, don’t rush into it.

lizzz
    Free Member

If it’s torn or hurting then you’re doing it wrong. You can use vit-e oil as a lubricant to help put the next size up of jewellery in, but that’s all it’s really good for.

bamford
    Free Member

I have a job 🙂 and appearance is not key with what I want to get on with, in my life, I’m not overly fussed about when I’m 65 – 70, got dying to worry about :p…

Plus I’m only going to 10mm not 12 inches 😀

yunki
    Free Member

Stretched ears are so last week…

Junkyard
    Free Member

I’m not overly fussed about when I’m 65 – 70

we were all young enough to think like that …sadly you will live most of your life thinking like how we do nowas a boring old fart like us

It looks daft and will look dafter when middle aged.. still it will give your kids something to practice gripping on when you cuddle them

bamford
    Free Member

Cleaning it I was a bit rough with tissue, so it probably tore the natural tears it gives you when stretching, a bit too much, it didn’t flow with blood, my other ear is fine 😀

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Right. I think I might have some advice here, having had 25mm ears for a few years.

1) go slow. VERY SLOW. 1mm per month is too fast. Especially at first.
    2) DO NOT FORCE IT. New jewellery will feel tight for a day or two, yes, but if it won’t fit reasonably easily, go in smaller steps.
    3) forget poncy oils. Waste of money. Just slip the new size in in the shower. Seriously.
    4) Don’t use any other materials in your ears for long periods other than stainless steel or wood. And be prepared to search for nice wooden jewellery. Commercially available stuff is generally rough and gets stuck. Lignum vitae is THE best wood but you’ll need to find someone who can make it to size for you. I use a guy called Adam at Urban Peirceings in Reading. £20 a pair for mine about 4 years ago. I have 3 pairs, all are still like new
    5) For short periods and stretching plastic plugs are fine and cheap
    6) GOLDEN RULE – if it hurts, if it bleeds, if it swells, if it goes an odd colour, if it goes tender or anything else that’s odd, TAKE THE JEWELLERY OUT. Wait until its back to normal and start again, but this time go slower!!!

It took 3 years to do mine. Patience is key

🙂

DezB
    Free Member
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Stretching Ears?’ is closed to new replies.