Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Stolen Yeti DJ & Cube Fritzz
  • Dwain-Dibley
    Free Member

Hey guys,

i was in the peaks on saturday, and was unfortunate enough to have my bikes stolen from the rack on the rear of my car whilst in the pub in the evening. they were mounted on a thule rack with locks on each bike, and then an aditional abus lock through the lot.

looks like the thieves have used a key, or method to undo the the thule locks, and then snipped the abus lock.

the bikes were a Yeti dj, built with fox 32rlc forks, king disc hubs on black mavic rims. king headset, thomson stem, sunline bars, XT cranks, ring, shifter, cassette, mech and brakes. tyres were kenda blue grove front, and nevergal rear. seat and post were from my xc bike and were use carbon sumo, and an slr sadle in white. the frame was in 2009 turquoise and white colour scheme. if you can keep your eyes peeled please.!!!

the Cube was as standard 2009. i.e totum forks and full xt, with formula brakes. mat black in colour. with a yellow bangle on the seat tube. white grips being the only change made to its apperance from standard.

thanks martyn.

crazy-legs

i was in the peaks on saturday,

Whereabouts?

Dwain-Dibley
    Free Member

they were taken from outside the woodbine. we rode beast, hag farm, ladybower, slab climb, stanage edge, then bamford endge! was a toughy on the DJ!

0091paddy
    Free Member

Get some pics up Mart!

MrAgreeable

Edit: your Facebook link's not working but did they look somewhat like these?

I'd save searches for both bikes on eBay and get checking your local Gumtree, Trade It, and the like. If you haven't already, that is.

shighter
    Free Member

theres some great people out there!!!
    hope you get them back ,ok

crazy-legs

That's fairly local to me, I'll keep an eye out and get a link up onto the Hayfield Hub site as well. Might be worth giving 18 Bikes in Hope a call as well.

Dwain-Dibley
    Free Member

no idea why the pics links failed to work??

but yes v similar in appearance to those posted by ' mr agreeble' thank you.

i spoke to the guys in 18 bikes. they will keep an eye out for me.

the only trace the criminals left was a wheel spacer from the 20mm bolt through on the fritzz. although a minor part, this will render the bike un ridable until a new part is sourced.

cheers for your support guys.

Mart

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Stolen Yeti DJ & Cube Fritzz’ is closed to new replies.