Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Stolen Speacialized Bikes in Peterborough
  • stealfwayne

Hi All: Please 'Keep em peeled' for the following bikes as they were nicked by B**#ards this weekend from a ajoined shed in Peterborough. The Rozzers seem to think it was to order so doubt this plea will work but there's always hope.

Many thanks

They are
    2009 mens Stumpjumper med(comp)
    2009 Women's Stumpjumper Myka (the Ltd Breast Cancer Edition)also Med I think

stealfwayne

Anyone out there got any ideas, i'd hate to think about the muppet riding them now.

runswithscissors

Will keep my eyes peeled what colour are they?, still looking out for the spez eunduro i had knicked last year! Tosser……

stealfwayne

Could be, worth further investigation, though Fife is a fair distance to take it to sell it though. HMMM that scratch looks interesting though…

stealfwayne

thanks Hainey for Keepin em peeled. Appreciated

VassagoJay
    Free Member

What area of Peterborough were they knicked from mate ? I'm over in Hampton Hargate but get all over Peterborough so will keep my eyes peeled.

What colour were they ?? were they standard ?? any upgrades ??

VassagoJay
    Free Member

forgot to say, any marks or damage on either of the bikes?

stealfwayne

Hi VassagoJay,

They were all standard, the Gents is / was black and her's was standard colourway for the charity. No major markings, hers had a sun faded crank arm, so we don't think it was the one on the dreaded Ebay.

Taken from Woodston by professional theives. We guessed this as kids wouldn't be able to lift the lot, remove the 3 locks form the ground sink and get away without making some noise….

but yes please hammer the sods if you see them ( joking )

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Stolen Speacialized Bikes in Peterborough’ is closed to new replies.