• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Stolen Cannondale Jekyll!
  • chuck85
    Free Member

Hi, I had my Cannondale Jekyll stolen (01/01/2010) from the back of my van in the Mc Donalds car park in Sheffield on the ring road whilst traveling up to Edale for the weekend. I'm from Norfolk so won't be around so I'm trying to circulate a description around all the shops, the bike is quite distinctive so I hoping it my get seen on the trails or someone might try to trade it in. If any of you guys know any shops in the sheffield area where it might turn up, details would be great.

I don't seem to have a pic of the built bike but I do have this pic of the frame and fork before it was built, I purchased the frame from the U.S and forks froms Germany so it's pretty much a one off!!!!

This is the full build of the bike-
    Frame-Lime green Jekyll.
    Fork-Carbon fibre lefty fork with matching lime green crowns, it also has an electronic lockout (switch mounted to handle bar).
    Stem- Hope-anodized gold.
    Bars-Easton monkey light carbon fibre.
    Brakes-Hope mono m4s with floating gold discs, anodized gold levers and resevoir caps. Also all the fitting bolts are gold, all the hose connectors are goodridge anodized gold with gold brake hoses.
    Drive chain-All shimano XT but with XTR m952 shifters, it also has a gold KMC chain.
    Wheels-Rims are Mavic X 317 citrous (lime green),rear hub is a green Chris king with black spokes. Front wheel is the same but with a silver lefty hub.
    Pedals-Silver Shimano Dx.
    Seatpost-Raceface.
    Seat-Azonic hotseat.
    Also all the gear cable are braided gold to match the brake lines and the it has a rear mud guard fitted.

I know this seems a little detailed but this just incase it gets broken into parts. This bike took years to build and cost thousands and won't be able to get another even if I had the money so any help would be much appreciated.
    Cheers Charlie Batch. Email- charliebatch@mac.com Telephone- 01485 544596 Mobile-07855399337.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Stolen Cannondale Jekyll!’ is closed to new replies.