Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Stolen bikes…gumtreee
  • ton

since i had my monkey stolen the other week, i have been keeping a eye on gumtree.

2 gents on the same street 3 miles from me have got 8 differant bikes on the leeds gumtree site. only mobile numbers for contact.

mine is not on it, but i have a feeling that it may appear.

do the police keep a eye on these sites, surely these bikes must be stolen.

romster
    Free Member

what bikes are they????

post up a link lets have a look, i know a load of people who have had bikes stolen including some big players in the trade recently……

geoffj

ton – you're not really questioning someone who boys and sells a lot of bikes are you 😆

ton

romster, variuos ranging from a dutch ladies roadster up to a spesh rockhopper.
    nothing too glam……it just seems a bit odd to me.

romster
    Free Member

anything new or is it all second hand?? geoff could be onto something though??

Suggsey
    Free Member

In answer to the police monitoring probably not to be honest but if you have suspicions ring Crime Stoppers and they will push it through to be looked into.
    All thse knocked off bikes must be going somewhere………..

Junkyard
    Free Member

why not ring them and they can nick your bike every two weeks claim on insurance …you get your money back they dont steal any bikes everyones a winner

midlifecrashes

These the guys with the moby number ending 28? Googling the number they're all over gumtree. Puppies too!

ton

no, the ones photoed at the side of the pine lap fencing..

Zedsdead
    Free Member

hmmmmm

I have 19 bikes in my garage just now and none of them are stolen. They're not all mine though, I have 4, my oldest son has 4, my youngest son has 3, my daughter has 2, my wife has 1, my brother in laws is in being refurbed, and there are 3 which are outgrown, 1 to grow into and a tag-a-long.

You can never have enough bikes…..

midlifecrashes

I see him, push bikes and pit bikes, but no dictionaries. Classy bloke. Better fence than "28" though.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Stolen bikes…gumtreee’ is closed to new replies.