Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Stolen Bikes – Yeadon, Leeds
  • swanny007
    Free Member

Hi

My brand new Orange 5 Pro, my G2 & my wifes Giant Arete 2 were stolen very early Fri Morn 6th April from my garage in Yeadon, Leeds.

The Five was 3 weeks old, Mandarin Orange, 18inch. Kashima front (white) & Rear, Maxle upgrade, Easton Haven Bars, Thompson post & stem.

The G2, Mandarin Orange, Hope brakes, Rockshox Reba 120 dual air in black, SLX groupset.

The Giant Arete 2, WSD, white/gold standard spec, SLX/Deore/XT combo. Giant kit elsewhere.

Please keep an eye out if you can. If you see the bikes ring the police and message me.

Thanks for looking

armo
    Free Member

Thats bad news, I’m from Rawdon so will keep an eye out for the bikes as I tend to ride local – Esholt/Stainburn etc

yourmywifenow
    Free Member

Will keep a look out in Calderdale

StuE
    Free Member

Bit close to home that, will keep an eye out

Mugboo

Only last week I was told that Leed’s biggest mountain bike thieves had just been released. Coincidence….

Sadly that’s all I know but you could mention that to the police.

swanny007
    Free Member

cheers everyone.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Will keep an eye out Shipley way.

shredder
    Free Member

Not good hope you find them will keep an eye out Thackley / Esholt / Calverley

muckytee
    Free Member

I’ll keep a look out Baildon/Shipley/Esholt area.

What do I do if I spot it BTW? That G2 seems unmissable

swanny007
    Free Member

If you see em give local police a call, mention the bikes stolen from Yeadon 6th April.

Investigating officer is Jim Sayers DC 5661 North West Leeds Proactive Crime Team.

Thanks again

Rob

lord
    Free Member

had 1 nicked a couple of weeks ago , i put pictures of it on pinkbike , gumtree , loot all over the place to make it hard to sell in those places , got a call out of the blue from a guy no questions asked and he gave it over to me , good luck with yours

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Stolen Bikes – Yeadon, Leeds’ is closed to new replies.