Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Stolen Bikes – Blackwood
  • Easty
    Free Member

Hi All,

Just to let you know that I had two bikes stolen last night from what I thought was a very secure workshop/shed. Police seem to think that I was followed home (possibly from Cwmcarn?) and then targeted. The thieves ignored all the other goodies: tools, surfboards, wetsuits, golfclubs etc and only took the two bikes that are:

1. Orange Alpine 16″ White – With white Fox 36 Floats, Hope M4’s, Gold Hope Seat Collar, Lots of Heli tape on frame, Thomson elite seat post, sdg black and grey saddle, Intense FRO tyre on front, controltech venom bars

2. Santa Cruz Nomad M in anodised Green – Black Fox 36 RC2 Forks, DHx4, E13 Chain device, Joplin seat post, green race face bars, sdg bel air green camo saddle.

The police say that a total of 8 highend bikes were stolen from Blackwood area last night. If anyone gets offered these I am sure we can sort out a reward for info.

Thanks for keeping your ears and eyes open.

chrispy

That sucks!! I’ll keep an eye out around Cardiff.

Shepdon
    Free Member

Hi Easty
    I live in Ynysddu and was awoken Sunday morning approx 4.50am to find 2 scrots with balaclavers in my garage trying to nick my bike, another 5min and they would of had it. They had a large set of bolt croppers with them.
    Im trying to find out some info as it’s happening an awful lot of late

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Easty
    Free Member

Bloody hell glad the ‘confrontation’ wasn’t too messy. Well done on scaring them off… did you notice any unusual vans / cars about then. One of our neighbours thinks they had spotted an old red fiesta hanging about in a suspicious way…?

Shepdon
    Free Member

No didn’t see anything just the 2 scum bags, keep me posted if you here anything and i’ll do the same.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Stolen Bikes – Blackwood’ is closed to new replies.